John Cena's WWE Title Plans?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I want heel CM Punk back :(

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Honestly Cena might as well be champion since he closes every Raw and is in the ME of every PPV anyway. What's the difference? It's not like the WWE title is making Punk relevant, he's just a glorified mid carder with a dumb spinny piece of gold slung over his shoulder.

This.

The reason people wanted to someone other than Cena as champion is because they were tired of seeing him at the top of the card, but if he's gonna continue to be the main attraction of the show, then he might as well be champion. Because otherwise, it's just making the world titles (especially with two of them) look bad or useless by having them constantly being defended in the undercard. We're halfway into the year and we've yet to have a PPV end with a world title match.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
This.

The reason people wanted to someone other than Cena as champion is because they were tired of seeing him at the top of the card, but if he's gonna continue to be the main attraction of the show, then he might as well be champion. Because otherwise, it's just making the world titles (especially with two of them) look bad or useless by having them constantly being defended in the undercard. We're halfway into the year and we've yet to have a PPV end with a world title match.
/me says CM Punk can't draw. Lesnar and Cena are the biggest in the WWE right now so they will always get the ME.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I like the idea of Cena being champion :upset:

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
lol Cena champ. I'd take it just so he could say Hunters cock ain't the biggest without flair around anymore

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not surprised, but I'm certainly not glad, either. Stupid, giving Cena the title one more time. Instead of elevating guys like DB and Ziggler with the help of the title they'll just give it to Cena. Damn it.