John Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Cena-1.png

I was at a lose for the text. I wasn't really sure what to do there.

Feedback would appreciated.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Prime Time

Reaction score
I like it, the cuts are a bit rough but it suits the theme of the artwork. Well done.

Spity94

Reaction score
damn peep,one of your best sigs yet...the text aint that bad but i think a diffrent color will go with it more,maybe with or grey like the b/g,it wont make it stand out a mutch but it would go more smoothly imo,great work 8.5/10

King_Ash

Reaction score
The thing that turns me away from this sig would be the swearing... I dont have a problem with swearing in general, but using it in sigs/images kinda makes it feel like your compensating for something. I think you need to add some more effects and blend the "John Cena" text into the image a bit more, but other then that I think it looks pretty cool. 7/10

Switchy

Reaction score
It's ok and I see how you used the same type of bg as the lst sig I rated but this time imo it's better. I gotta agree on the swearing fact because it kinda "lowers the tone" of the sig but overall it's pretty good. 8/10.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
don't like the pic of cena with his shirt on. doesn't even look like him. otherwise it's good.

phantomgerald

Go download more text man. You seem to have a lack of choices for text. I would have chosen something more squarish, it'll probably be cooler. The bg's cool and I think the PSDs are quite clean. 8.5/10