John Cena vs Undertaker OR Rey Mysterio at Wrestlemania 34 COMPLETE UPDATE Video by Geekdom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Ok so take for whatever you wanted but this YouTuber VERY reliable!

WorldofGeekdom aka Geekdom101 (Main channel/DBZ Channel, yes he know alot about Dragonball Z too)

He been right many time since opening this channel.

He was right about Kurt Angle Illegitimate before we found the true of Kurt Angle "Secret" as an Example.

Basic on Geekdom "Source" that he will not name it seen Undertaker is being like my boy Brett Favre and he not getting an answer on yes or no. And Rey Mysterio will be the back up plan if Undertaker said No. He also does mention Bruan being in a IC 5 way match with Miz that he been taken out incase that have put in the main event Roman and Brock match in a 3 way. And seen that will only happen if steroid allegations are true about Roman.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Good to see you've improved your English since last time.

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Watch WWE book it as Cena vs Rey vs Undertaker

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If taker can actually put on a half way decent match, I honestly don’t mind taker vs Cena. But, with a catch, he needs to be the American badass. When he lost to reigns last year and left his gear in the ring, that should be a symbolic representation of the deadman being dead. He should come back on his motorcycle, American badass music, and confront Cena. Now that he’s all healed up from surgery, again, so long as he’s good for one last match, it’s fine by me.

Otherwise, book Cena in a match with the demon Finn. I don’t want to see Rey Vs Cena.
[doublepost=1520134586][/doublepost]
You joking or for real?
He’s for real
[doublepost=1520134598][/doublepost]
Watch WWE book it as Cena vs Rey vs Undertaker
I would hate my life.

Reactions: collim1

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
If taker can actually put on a half way decent match, I honestly don’t mind taker vs Cena. But, with a catch, he needs to be the American badass. When he lost to reigns last year and left his gear in the ring, that should be a symbolic representation of the deadman being dead. He should come back on his motorcycle, American badass music, and confront Cena. Now that he’s all healed up from surgery, again, so long as he’s good for one last match, it’s fine by me.

Otherwise, book Cena in a match with the demon Finn. I don’t want to see Rey Vs Cena.
[doublepost=1520134586][/doublepost]
He’s for real
[doublepost=1520134598][/doublepost]
I would hate my life.

He already return as the Deadman at Raw 25 so he not going be the American Badass if he does wrestle at WrestleMania that much is confirmed.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He already return as the Deadman at Raw 25 so he not going be the American Badass if he does wrestle at WrestleMania that much is confirmed.
Yeah I know. I was just hoping we would hear that old music and hear his motorcycle one last time. I mean that’s the only preferred method I have for him even attempting to come back. It should be a career vs career match between him and John.

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I will be disappointed if he comes back, especially in character as Undertaker.

He had a great retirement. He left his gear in the ring. He shouldn’t do such symbolism if he is just taking a break for surgery.

Come back to the business. Be a manager, booker, etc....

Lots of ways he can still entertain and help get some new talent over.

I really don’t wanna see him come back and wrestle a match.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I will be disappointed if he comes back, especially in character as Undertaker.

He had a great retirement. He left his gear in the ring. He shouldn’t do such symbolism if he is just taking a break for surgery.

Come back to the business. Be a manager, booker, etc....

Lots of ways he can still entertain and help get some new talent over.

I really don’t wanna see him come back and wrestle a match.

@collim1 To people seen to forget about Raw 25 or did not watch it? He already came back as the Deadman.