John Cena Vs Jeff Hardy = Mania Money

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

what do you reckon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
now i know J.Hardy is in TNA. But if he stayed in WWE do you think this could of been a Wrestlemania money making match????

i personally think it would. that i dislike both wrestlers, but i would love to see the 2 face each other as i think they would click on very well

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Not sure.. I believe Jeff Hardy's character now is way better than the gimmick he had in WWE. He is a pretty good heel and I doubt WWE would of went the route TNA did with him due to him being such a fan favorite. Basically Cena as he who he has been for the last 6 years vs Jeff as he is now would be money at Wrestlemania.

noumenon

Reaction score
I agree, despite the horrible TNA booking Jeff does play a pretty decent heel. Him coming across as a cocky asshole kind of covers up his sub-par mic ability. Let's face it, when he was in WWE Jeff was out popping Cena on most nights. It always made me think that even though Cena was painted as the face of the company a heel turn by Hardy would probably have had more of an effect. As Mike said though I seriously doubt WWE would have ever gone than route with Hardy so who knows. As far as the match caliber they'd work together on a stage such as Mania that remains to be seen. I would bet money that if Jeff is indeed cleared of these charges he's facing we'll see him back in WWE almost instantly.