John Cena to Grant Twelve-Year-Old Boy's Make-A-Wish: Will Not Appear at Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

woz75

Jobber
Reaction score
Last edited:

woz75

Jobber
Reaction score
Same here - at the end of the day it's wrestling - a silly sport when you really think about it - sure, I love the serious side of it too, but I can't help loving wrestling satire - the satire pages get just as much attention from me as the Dave Meltzers and other "serious" wrestling journalists

I usually get barked at for posting silly stuff like this on FB - that's why I looked around for some forums to see if it's any different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
They should have a junior Battle Royale and winner receives a wish from John Cena

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Same here - at the end of the day it's wrestling - a silly sport when you really think about it - sure, I love the serious side of it too, but I can't help loving wrestling satire - the satire pages get just as much attention from me as the Dave Meltzers and other "serious" wrestling journalists

I usually get barked at for posting silly stuff like this on FB - that's why I looked around for some forums to see if it's any different.

You're free to post pretty much everything here. Enjoy your stay.

woz75

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey D'Z -

When I see 'DZ' I don't think of Dolph Ziggler I think of....Deez Nuts ;0

sorry bad joke, couldn't resist