John Cena sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Miz is probably the best thing going in the E right now. Watching his progression over years was great tv.

Seriously. I remember when he was hosting the Diva Search and he was flubbing like, every other one of his lines. It's crazy how much he has progressed.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
^I was thinking the exact same thing. I remember back when he first debuted on ECW back in 2007, everyone (myself included) was screaming to be sent back down to developmental, and now he is one of the best things going in the WWE right now.

He was given the ball and he fucking ran with it. If nothing else, you have to respect the amount of progress he has made in a relatively short period of time.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I guess real wrestling fans like myself....

You mean "real wrestling" as in no talent hacks hitting each other with sticks like you were championing in IWF this Monday past?

GTFO and go jerk off over Balls Mahoney or sumthin'.....

kingovkings

Reaction score
@Airfixx Dont enable him i made that mistake few days ago he is a tool that's best ignored, He loves people to answer his shit he spouts. Infact he needs people too

Mister J

Reaction score
John Cena had another boring match tonight.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This thread is full of so much fail that it would be ridiculous to have to infract all the worthless spamming in this thread. Therefore, this entire thread is now locked. I'm going to be keeping a special eye out for anymore debauchery from Mister J, as if I see him spamming up the serious wrestling discusions with this dribble, then I will be infracting him for intentionally spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.