John Cena sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister J

Reaction score
John Cena really sucks at acting. Bruce Willis would've been a better choice for The Marine. He is a great actor.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Agreed; Willis, Shelton, Kenta, Randy Orton, Triple H, Big show, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Miz, Test, Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarret, Eric Angle, DDP, Mickey Rourke, Lil Wayne, Droz, Grandmaster Sexay, Michael Cole, Rey Mysterio, Chavo would of been better choices for sure

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Kurt Angle
Chris Jericho
Edge
Mohammad Hassan
Khosrow Daivari
Carlito Cool
Gene Snitsky
Chris Masters
Tyson Tomko
Maven
Stevie Richards
Rene Dupree
Johnny Parisi
Matt Striker
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Viscera
The Hurricane
Rosey
Val Venis
Kid Kash
Rhyno
Danny Basham
Marty Jannetty
Tatanka
Hulk Hogan
Roddy Piper

kingovkings

Reaction score
Oh god your back, More shitty fucked up bullshit argumentative threads to follow i expect =/

Marine sucked i agree, But legendary looks like it could be ok

Mister J

Reaction score
Legendary will suck too. They should've got Bruce Willis for that movie as well.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
No no no no..Cena should leave wrestling and pursue an acting career immediately. I seriously might take a break from watching pro wrestling (first time in 9 years) if I see another god damn orange never give up shirt with Clean and Jerking John Cena on the front with the wristbands and rediculous hat to match.

Reaction score
The Marine was going to be a shitty movie regardless of who was playing the title character.

It was a terrible idea for a movie, and about as militarily realistic as "The Hurt Locker".

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
No no no no..Cena should leave wrestling and pursue an acting career immediately. I seriously might take a break from watching pro wrestling (first time in 9 years) if I see another god damn orange never give up shirt with Clean and Jerking John Cena on the front with the wristbands and rediculous hat to match.

I hope you are prepared to step away.

Mister J

Reaction score
I guess real wrestling fans like myself should step away if Cena, Orton and The Miz are the future of this business.

...god...

Reaction score
Don't see what's wrong with The Miz. Guy is the probably the best new mic worker to hit the WWE since The Rock.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Don't see what's wrong with The Miz. Guy is the probably the best new mic worker to hit the WWE since The Rock.

Miz is probably the best thing going in the E right now. Watching his progression over years was great tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.