John Cena Record 2008 on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yea they should, but they aint really doing nothing with them. Just random moments you see them together. They've ben together what 2 months I think, and what have they done together. 1. Came out ad toke out JBL's body guards or whoever they were, the Men In Black. 2. Destroyed JBL's Limo. 3/4. Team'd up twice against JBL and Priceless. 5. When Cena and Tista were about to team up, they was backstage talking. 6. They came out and toke the tag belts from Simply Pricless before Cena toke them on. That's it. Only 2 matches, and the rest backstage segments. And a couple of those things happend in the same night. So they aint really doing much with them, Just backstage segments. They could be considered a real top priority stable if booked right.

I think a Heel turn would be good for the whole stable. But if they turned heel, they'd need some heels turn face, cause heels are starting to take over Raw. Just waiting for that day they finally decide to turn him back heel.

Reaction score
Yeah, they should turn Cena heel since he doesn't have the "superman" gimmick anymore since he's lost to Triple H, JBL, and Batista in a row in PPVs, so I think finally turning him heel now would be a good decision

Austin_316

Reaction score
Well i suppose the so called best wrestler in the WWE has to lose sometime but i would prefer it if he lost a little more as im not much of a fan of him anymore. Also i see there are a few thousand like me considering half the crowd cheers and the other half boo's him meaning he should change his image once again.

Beer Money Army

cena hasn't won as much.. but i havent mind his 2008 run.. No world title reign but still a big part of the show... I Hate him but i would watch his wrestling more than Batista..

Haze187

Reaction score
just the way it should be I was getting tired of the Hulk Hogan crap. Batista is back from the dead and IS the top guy in WWE so why not turn Cena heel and have em go at it again at WM? Their match was pretty good to the surprise of everyone so why not see em at WM.

Hardcastle

Reaction score
I think they will have their rematch at WM, in another face vs face, and this time Cena will go over, that would make sense, even if I don't really like him as a wrestler..They needed to give the title to others for a long time, it's a smart move.

Christian

Reaction score
5-1-0 Cena teamed with Orton to Defeat the RAW Roster via DQ when HHH interfered on RAW

wtf???

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well I see this as bad in a way.. The WWE are targetting Cena as a Childrens man right and when He usually builds up they get all excited and then to see him lose then that would just be a biig let down. It seems that they may be trying to impress both the Kids and the Internet fans but Try to Impress all and you will Impress None

Airfixx

I'm starting to beleive Cena is the more likely heel turn out of him and 'Tista...

He's in no position right now to be given #1 contendership - so face V face 'fued' with Punk is out - and in general there's not too much for him to do as a face right now... I'm assuming his fued with JBL is wrapped up now... To me Y2J is the most suitable opponent for him but he's still tied up with HBK. Elsewhere you got Kane ready to roll with Rey in some way so unless he's gonna start facing mid-carders I don't see who his future oppenents would be....

(Meanwhile Batista's been on a bit of a roll since coming to Raw. I think Orton becomes champ soon after his return and we have the first-time match of Tista V Orton(c) @ WM.)

The only other thing I can think of is that Vince is keeping him on ice cos he won't be around much.... Cena's not got a film due to start filming or sumthin' has he?

MR.BIG

Reaction score
Well I think that is good, I mean atleast this won't turn out to be a year long run again.

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
we'll i still think john cena is the man. And weather hes a heel or baby face he'll give it 110%

Reaction score
Ah, win/loss records only matter when someone isn't losing. Like Preperation HHH and John Cena. Cena's playing a role long overdue.