John Cena putting on a brave face

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
plus, why would you think they were actually in love because they had 5 seconds of camera time? even though you're aware that she wants all the money she can get from him. if she loved him she wouldn't want the money. the rock divorced in 2003 and they loved each other and his wife didnt take a lot of money. and rock and his wife are best friends today. something I doubt cena and his wife will be whether she gets the money or not.

Not what I was talking about. Just drop it, dude....

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
It's funny how Cena doesn't have kids considering how much he seems to love them. Same for Big Show. The guys that apparently love kids the most don't have any. While Chris Benoit had like 3 of 'em.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
It's funny how Cena doesn't have kids considering how much he seems to love them. Same for Big Show. The guys that apparently love kids the most don't have any. While Chris Benoit had like 3 of 'em.

It isn't a coincidence female wrestlers wait to have children too. We take the bigger risk than you guys do, but I can hardly imagine leaving my child for days at a time every week

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Guys I've been through a divorce.

Even though it was a relief, it was still catastrophic to my psyche.

I was a completely different person for a calendar year!