John Cena getting married

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
^Hahahahahaha very good point. I guess since you usually see wrestlers as muscular, tan, millionaires or close to it if they're good, you'd expect their wives to be hot.

Roxxi,
Do you have to turn any thread that has the word John Cena in it, in any context, into a holy war about how he shouldn't be champion? Seriously get over it. He's not champion at the moment and he probably won't be for at least 6 more months so let it go! If you don't like it then don't watch.
Six more months... you mean, the day he comes back from injury? Lmao, gotta agree with you there!

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Even though I hate John cena good luck with the marige John!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
Six more months... you mean, the day he comes back from injury? Lmao, gotta agree with you there!

If he wins the WWE title the day he comes back from injury then I will stop watching wrestling and pay you like 395898324792378 million dollars. When Cena comes back he'll be having a non-title revenge feud with Orton who will have lost the belt to HHH and then after that he'll be in the title mix again. So at least 6 months depending upon when he comes back.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
If he wins the WWE title the day he comes back from injury then I will stop watching wrestling and pay you like 395898324792378 million dollars. When Cena comes back he'll be having a non-title revenge feud with Orton who will have lost the belt to HHH and then after that he'll be in the title mix again. So at least 6 months depending upon when he comes back.
When you pay me, make sure you keep up with inflation. Seriously, if he doesn't get the title back on day 1, the first feud he gets into will be a WWE title one which he will win in the first championship match, after getting smacked around (though ultimately winning, or losing due to opponent cheating) week to week, thereby giving the storyline a whole "you can do it if you try" inspirational bullshit twist. Again. Just like every pay-per-view he was in for the past year and a half.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ lol. you can do it if you try storyline ... too true

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i know! i already said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrestling Station

87np6hc.jpg

umm... gay.

6y02ru1.jpg

umm... gay.

6y4u2z7.jpg

his hand O_O what a gay masterbator!!
:shifty:

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea he's real gay. That would also make all rappers gay since they all grab their crotches all the time. I know your just joking, at least I know the above post is a joke I'm not sure about the other ones, but that's a little tired and Blue imo.

Evil Austin

Rofl in mania 40 expect to see this

wwe championship match

John cena (old chain gang 40 yr old) defends against cena junior

Triple H

Reaction score
Maybe thats why he's been out of comission in WWE because he proposed. I highly doubt he really injured his arm.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Originally I also thought that the injury was fake, but after seeing photos from his surgery and him walking around with a sling and all that I really doubt that they faked the injury.

chessarmy

^ lol, ofcourse he isnt...I mean, he is John freakin Cena! The best wrestler on the face of this earth!!

The injury wasn't fake, it was god himself sending the message to WWE that Cena needed to lose the Title

CenaMark54

Maybe thats why he's been out of comission in WWE because he proposed. I highly doubt he really injured his arm.

The Prototype can not be injured. He is half man half machine for christ sake.

If anything, his injury is a ploy to cover up his ultimate plan of world domination. In due time he will own every wrestling belt known to man and remain undefeated for a thousand years.