• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John Cena *Contains Spoiler*

Ashez

Like his character or not, he gives his all for that company. He earns every dollar, and hes one tough SOB

chefboyardee

Lesnar did to the submission move to Cena's arm, so Cena could sell an injury after the match so he can go and play in The Marine 3
exactly.i cant believe people actually think cena is legit injured.he will be out till about summerslam selling the work injury all the while hes filming marine 3.in his absence lesnar can claim he rid the wwe of john cena and that he will legitimize the company by being a star who dosent need a chain lock to throw a knockout punch.

Brock was reckless that whole match I lost count how many times Cena was stiff shotted in that match and I think if Lesnar wants to do that hurry up get someone in there who will stiff back.

Andrew

Lord Tensai is a pretty stiff worker and worked in Japan, I'd honestly love a match-up between the two but I doubt it would even happen.

Troy

Brock was reckless that whole match I lost count how many times Cena was stiff shotted in that match and I think if Lesnar wants to do that hurry up get someone in there who will stiff back.

I think that was the plan. Lesnar is returning to WWE after spending many years in UFC as an MMA fighter. They are playing it off that he is a badass fighter that doesn't care what he has to do to win. It would have looked ridiculous if Lesnar was pulling his shots and missing Cena by miles. He needed to hit hard so that people wondered if it was turning into a shoot, Cena is a trooper for going through with that and putting his body on the line with Lesnar. Just keep getting more respect for the guy.

With this break I think that it is well deserved. Cena has been unlucky/lucky that he has been pretty much the number one guy for around seven years, which is longer than The Rock and Stone Cold's runs at the top and they had their runs together. Cena hasn't had the luxury of taking extended periods of time off because WWE have desperately needed him. It will be good for him to rest up for a couple of months and it will also allow the fans to have a bit of a break for him. It will keep his detractors quiet and it will make his fans even more desperate to see him return. He picked a perfect time as well because this is normally a lull time and he has featured in the big money period for WWE and that was when WWE needed him most.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Brock wasn't that stiff in that match, he was working tight. Was a very good match because of it.

And, giving Cena some much needed time off, gives his face a rest and you also put over both guys in the process. Cena wins, but Brock looks like a beast still. Win/Win.