John Cena Being Sued

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A Florida-based roofing company is claiming they did work on John Cena's mansion and was not paid by the WWE superstar.

According to a report by TMZ.com, the roofing company claims to be owed $15,214.92 from work performed on Cena's home.

The company has filed a lien for $15,214.92. If Cena doesn't pay the balance, the company could go after the house itself.

Calls to Cena's reps were not returned.

Source is in bold.

I call bullshit personally. That's pocket money to Cena.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The guys constantly on the road it probably slipped his mind. With all his media appearances plus wrestling staying in shape and what not.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
$15k is small amount for him.
I can't see why (if) he's not paying.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
The guys constantly on the road it probably slipped his mind. With all his media appearances plus wrestling staying in shape and what not.

Good point. Surely they would contact him before suing instantly though, so... :S

They seem decent enough not to sue for me, some companies would ask for a lot more than the original fee.

Tzesi said:
$15k is small amount for him.
I can't see why (if) he's not paying.

Exactly. Probably blown out of proportion to be honest.

Some member on another forum made the "YOU CAN'T SUE ME" joke ;). So wish this happens.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Here's the mansion in question:

54c19f063a8590a4dd59d7ce9313cbe9.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Good point. Surely they would contact him before suing instantly though, so... :S

He probably was contacted or someone who works for him but with the amount being so small in comparison to his wealth he could have put it on the back burner so to speak. I expect him to pay up now it's in the media it could have even been the reason for them to break the news to TMZ in the first place. So he gets a kick up the arse kinda deal.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think there was a list released having Cena's salary at 1.7 million in 2006 not sure how accurate it was but still it offers an indicator at least.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Didn't Show get a really big 10 year contract to get him from WCW though? He could be on a lot more then we think after all he was a pretty big commodity from 1996 - 1999/2000.