John Cena and The Rock at Each Other Again On Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Rock was recently asked on Twitter, by a fan, about wrestlers breaking kayfabe during promos, to which The Rock responded with:

"Breaking 'kayfabe' is easy, cheap and never entertaining. Boys who are desperate do it all the time."

Cena then chimed in by saying: "People should stick to the difficult stuff like mom jokes, sexuality, and making light of someones appearance."

The Rock then responded with: "The first sign of fear is when a man answers my raw aggression with a nervous smirk."

Cena then posted: "Second sign is when he can no longer speak in public without reading his words. Have a nice night @TheRock."

Source

Cena owned him or The Rock?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Well at least we have a sneak peek of what will be trending worldwide #FuckTwitterAcquireHashtags

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
This "fued" is a total fail. That is all.

Edit- Actually that isn't all, I'm pretty sure Rock has made no reference to Cena's sexuality?

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
The Rock/John Cena feud is one worth talking about since this feud became big using social media like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and etc. Unlike previous feuds with Stone Cold, Jericho, and etc, The Rock and Cena are dominating social media to hype up this match and at WM 28 it will be a "Once In A Lifetime Match"

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah WWE are doing a good job marketing this match, even if the build up did suck until the last episode. They'll break their Wrestlemania buyrates record for sure.

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
After a year...sticks and stones via twitter is just so laughable. I cannot believe WWE actually missed the ball with Rock vs Cena.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
B2A said:
After a year...sticks and stones via twitter is just so laughable. I cannot believe WWE actually missed the ball with Rock vs Cena.

With Rock's limited appearances they couldn't really do much more imo. It's been bad but it's partly excusable.

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
With Rock's limited appearances they couldn't really do much more imo. It's been bad but it's partly excusable.

Thats true granted. Then again I wonder if these promos void of action would seem less repetitive and boring if we hadnt already heard each mans promo a week before fragmented through twitter haha!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm a big hater of Twitter too. I'm not a hater of social media emphasizing feuds but they were making things like "kung pow chicken" and stuff trend, which was boring. It wasn't until the end promo where they were actually serious.

B2A

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm a big hater of Twitter too. I'm not a hater of social media emphasizing feuds but they were making things like "kung pow chicken" and stuff trend, which was boring. It wasn't until the end promo where they were actually serious.

Agreed. I don't know if you have seen the new YouTube promos from Rock and Cena but wow are they bad.

Rock talks about Charlie Bit My Finger and Cena claims Rock will "Pee & Crap" himself.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Didn't see the Cena one, I don't think I wanted to. I lol'd at the Rock one, but still, it's not WM worthy promos I agree. Though, I'm still excited as fuck about this match lol.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Mom jokes are just not done imo.
If someone does that to me, kay or not, I'll punch 'em.