John 4 Mod. The Campaign Thread~!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Ito cares n likes it that's why he's still posting. Stringing you on for his own sexy pleasure with no end in sight. This is truly an act of lust

Reaction score
My lust for him has increased today; don't tell him though.. /Secret.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Not like you give me anything to work with ito. Your treating me like a nope lately. And that's why you and john would be like thhhe perfect couple. Cupid intervined

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
So John, deal?
I don't think it's even that difficult for you. You are on pretty much every wrestling forum on the net, can't you find 20 fags?

pumpt73

Reaction score
If you really want to be a mod or any way on staff, quit campaigning, and let your posting do the work.

Reaction score
^ No. Because, as history shows, no matter how much I post, Ill never become one.

pumpt73

Reaction score
^ No. Because, as history shows, no matter how much I post, Ill never become one.

It doesn't matter how much you post John, it matters the content of your posts. Post counts don't mean jack squat. Quality and knowledgeable posting does. Quit campaigning, put thought and quality into your posts, and see where you go.

Reaction score
The reason you see Pumpt's name in red is because of quality posts so uhhhh...
It doesn't matter how much you post John, it matters the content of your posts. Post counts don't mean jack squat. Quality and knowledgeable posting does. Quit campaigning, put thought and quality into your posts, and see where you go.

Quoted for emphasis.

Axis

Reaction score
cupid intervined. gaddamn cupid keeps goddamn intervining. fucking intervintion. shit head cupid wont stop his gay ass intervining. fuck intervine fuck intervine fuck intervine fuck intervine fuck intervine fuck intervine fuck intervine CUPID intervine CUPID intervine CUPID intervine CUPID intervine