Joe will win at Hard Justice, and I can prove it.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I kind of just want Joe to win, he has ben one of my favorites since he first came to TNA and i didnt really get a change to watch alot of ROH but did see his matches with Styles and Punk. Needless to say im a bigger fan of his after seeing them

xtremebadass

It's the motto of the X-Division...

"IT'S NOT ABOUT WEIGHT LIMITS, IT'S ABOUT NO LIMITS"

Who says Angle can't hold the title?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
if a 280lb man can hold the X-division title 3 times and power his way through the roster, theres no reason why the severely more talented Angle cant hold the belt.

:rofl: Are you serious?? Behind Danielson and Ricky Marvin i can't see a better wrestler out there than Samoa Joe, a strong case can be made that he is infact the best wrestler out there today.

Look at the last 5 star matches that have been awarded 4 of them featured Samoa Joe!

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
if a 280lb man can hold the X-division title 3 times and power his way through the roster, theres no reason why the severely more talented Angle cant hold the belt.

You need to go watch some Samoa Joe and Ring of Honor matches. In fact after reading this go youtube Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels from 05 or youtube Samoa Joe matches and watch.

Switchy

Reaction score
If Angle wins I think he will hold the X division title for a couple of weeks and lose it in some sort of gauntlet match and give it to someone like Alex Shelley. There is no reason why Angle shouldn't win just because it's the X-division title, just because he isn't as fast or does highflying moves doesn't mean he can't be champ. Is there any rule stating that he can't be?

Reaction score
I dont know because it was team 3d vs angle and joe so ray could of won the title but yea and is the iwgp title on the line

The Rated R CMStar

Man, I thought you had found a spoiler or something like that, elimination, bullshit.

Angle could win it, I am not saying he will because as of right now I wasn't expecting all this to happen, I was down for BFG Joe vs Angle for the title, not this Winner Takes All, but he could easily win

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yeah, sorry man u have not proven anything, i still think Joe will win the big one at BFG not hard justice