Joe will win at Hard Justice, and I can prove it.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
It's not a matter of that I've hacked into TNA's records or anything like that. Actually, I can't provide documentation in any form to back up my claims. I can, however, provide logic as to why Joe winning is the only sensible answer.

This is a "winner take all" match, meaning that whoever wins has all five belts. If Angle were to win, he'd be the X-Division champion, but he's not an X-Division combatant! Kurt Angle winning the X-Division title would be like Batista winning the cruiserweight title. It just won't make sense. Sure, there have been "power gamers" (wrestlers who rely on power for their arsenal) in the X-Division, such as A1 in that guantlet at the last BFG, but how far have they gotten?

Angle can't win at Hard Justice. It would completely mess up the X-Division's uniqueness. Joe has to win, by process of elimination.

straight_edge76

I hope your right, hopefully he drops the X title and Tag belts soon after though

dstebbins

Reaction score
You HOPE I'm right? How can I possibly be wrong?!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Joe is about 280 lb
Angle is about 250 lb

The X-Division title isn't about weight limits (supposedly) so it really doesn't matter.

Hell iam a 100% sure Angle is going to win this, TNA are trying to make him the face of the company and i can't see him dropping the big one in 2 months off getting it.

phantomgerald

If that's your logic, I'll have to say it's stupid. They already have one person win the tag titles, what makes you think TNA is using any logic?

I think Angle is going to win, but then lose it to Joe at BFG

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Angle will win.....I can see it now Angle with all the gold....Itll be sick.

This match isnt about the X division Title its about all of the gold...X title and Tag belts are gonna be used as props for the next few months so get used to it

phantomgerald

And WWE is? Just look at thier ME for tonight......:nonono:

I'm not saying that the WWE are, but at least WWE doesn't have one person win the tag titles. If they did, Cena would have all the titles

Reaction score
The X-Division has no limits so if Angle wins it will still make sence cause the X Title isnt like the Cruiserweight because ANYONE can win the X title but with the cruiserweight it only has to be lightweights. I really hope Samoa Joe wins though, I like Kurt Angle but I think Samoa Joe deserves it more than Angle does.

kinganarchy13

Reaction score
if a 280lb man can hold the X-division title 3 times and power his way through the roster, theres no reason why the severely more talented Angle cant hold the belt.

SenDog495

Reaction score
I agree. There is no doubt in my mind that Kurt will defeat Joe next month at Hard Justice. Kurt will do what it takes to win.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Truthfully.. I do hope Angle wins... I do like Samoa Joe just angles 1 of my favorite TNA wrestlers and ive watched him wrestle for years now.. I think he does deserve all the gold

dstebbins

Reaction score
Noobs.

I understand that the X-Division is not a weight class. However, it IS an agility class. You have to have good agility to be a sensible X-Division champion. Joe is 280lbs., yes, but he's incredibly agile for his size.

Kurt Angle is not like that. He relies almost entirely on catch-as-catch-can skills. He just wouldn't be a good X-Division champion.

MikeRaw

I understand why Joe would win before.But now with him wanting to leave they might not give him the belts....

Great One

Angle is as "agile" as it gets, so he can certainly win the title. But, another thing to be considered is if you have all the titles it would only make sense for you to at least defend them all in separate matches on a show. So, you would be having 2-3 matches a night to defend your titles.

I think Joe will definitely win it here, because I think Angle is going to "pass the torch" and take some time off here, or else they would of have waited it out until BFG.