Joanie "Chyna" Laurer Passed Away At 45

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Reaction score
What? That is the stupidest thing, I've ever heard. You do know ALL sports have to be regulated by state sponsored commissions in-order to take place inside the state. The state spends money, a lot of money, regulating sports. It takes legitimate athletic ability, and majority of games aren't set up. I hope you've seen little league, high-school, collegiate or amateur sports get played, they are doing that not because of some big pay day, it's a legitimate contest. Another example would be the Olympics.

Are a lot of games/sports rigged? Yes. But are ALL sports rigged no, not in the slightest.

I guess you were on every meeting of NFL, NBA & sports etc at their headquarters right?

We don't know what happing behind those doors. I think Sports are rigged more then the government itself. Have you forgot that few decades and still in China they believe that Wrestling was a real sport?

No one that lucky to win that many superbowls in the row. To me it's kinda fish. I know fish cause I live with a fisherman. I'm also a country boy.

Reaction score
Because I love wrestling.
Doesn't mean that the WWE HOF isn't shit. All it is is filled with people Vince liked in the month that they chose the inductees.

Most sports are rigged.

Thanks for agreed with all of the Sports rigged.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
No one that lucky to win that many superbowls in the row. To me it's kinda fish. I know fish cause I live with a fisherman. I'm also a country boy.
Because legitimate sporting contests are about luck, right? You can't win a title in your sport, by being talented and skilled?

Have you forgot that few decades and still in China they believe that Wrestling was a real sport?
That has nothing to do with anything. There just hasn't been a whistle-blower to expose it.

Which brings me to the fact that the amount of people that have, are or will compete in pro sports there should be at least one person to have exposed the industry.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Then why are you on a WWEForum.net? If you don't like WWE Hall of Fame?

You mean the Hall of Fame that doesn't mean shit because it's just a popularity contest and it doesn't matter what you do with your career as long as you can sell a couple tickets for your induction? You're right, fuck me. I guess I've never liked wrestling then.

I'll be Mr. Anderson for a bit with my own twist to it
You're such a mark

Other sports are fake. The bravest people besides Cops & Soldiers are the real deal.

Whether some sports are rigged or not, how the hell does that make wrestling real?
"I killed a person, but that guy over there might have killed someone. That means I didn't kill anyone" is what you're pretty much saying.

Have you guys notices that most other sports have the same goal?
NFL, NBA & etc you have to do go back and forth between two goals.

Weird..... it's almost as if that's how the games were made to be played, simple and competitive. Super creepy that games are similar.

Have you guys noticed that WWE and UFC's websites' domains both end in ".com"? That has to mean something.

The only excepts are Volleyball, Golf, Baseball, Tennis, Billiards & etc. I think all of the sports are set up just like Prowrestling lol.

.... again..... whether rigged or not, that doesn't make wrestling real.

I guess you were on every meeting of NFL, NBA & sports etc at their headquarters right?

Hmm... can't this statement go as an argument for what you're saying? Were you in there when they said they are rigging games? Didn't think so.

We don't know what happing behind those doors. I think Sports are rigged more then the government itself. Have you forgot that few decades and still in China they believe that Wrestling was a real sport?

lmfao I can't even respond to this. It's unbelievable.

No one that lucky to win that many superbowls in the row.

Dan: Expert on how luck works. (NOTE: Please disregard skill, talent, practice and effort made by players. That means absolutely nothing.)

I know fish cause I live with a fisherman. I'm also a country boy.

Explains all of this.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
It's hearing this news, because I was going to work at the time when I heard the news on a Music radio station in my area. When I heard the news I was eating something from Wawa and I nearly choked on my food hearing her passing. So sad to hear, no matter what people say about her decisions on her career outside of Wrestling she deserves to be in the Hall of Fame next year!

-I mean she was the first ever Women Wrestler to hold a Man's title as in the IC title.
-Easily one of the most popular ladies from her era, Women's champ in her own right
-She was on one of the most grossing Playboy magazines of all time.

Reaction score
You mean the Hall of Fame that doesn't mean shit because it's just a popularity contest and it doesn't matter what you do with your career as long as you can sell a couple tickets for your induction? You're right, fuck me. I guess I've never liked wrestling then.

You're such a mark

Whether some sports are rigged or not, how the hell does that make wrestling real?
"I killed a person, but that guy over there might have killed someone. That means I didn't kill anyone" is what you're pretty much saying.

Weird..... it's almost as if that's how the games were made to be played, simple and competitive. Super creepy that games are similar.

Have you guys noticed that WWE and UFC's websites' domains both end in ".com"? That has to mean something.

.... again..... whether rigged or not, that doesn't make wrestling real.

Hmm... can't this statement go as an argument for what you're saying? Were you in there when they said they are rigging games? Didn't think so.

lmfao I can't even respond to this. It's unbelievable.

Dan: Expert on how luck works. (NOTE: Please disregard skill, talent, practice and effort made by players. That means absolutely nothing.)

Explains all of this.

Don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. I didn't say anything about killing anyone. I can you see you are a Liberal by trying put words in others mouth. Next thing you would say that I'm racist to trying to shut me up.

Cause what? I'm 1% African Southeastern Bantu. :p I'm a Christian first. Doctor of Common Sense. I'm the Doctor of Gentlemen. I might be sweet but I also can fight. When I'm fighting. I'm like a Bop Bag.

If you don't know what that is. Here's a picture:

31Bxp%2BOOtiL.jpg

Bop Bag will hit you back hard then you hit it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Ok. Just stop this bickering lol. Back on topic of the women who died not so long ago.

Reaction score
Ok. Just stop this bickering lol. Back on topic of the women who died not so long ago.

Sorry about that but When someone put words in my mouth that I didn't say or in this case typed. I think I on the defense side. I think that's part of my Germany or Irish blood in me.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Sorry about that but When someone put words in my mouth that I didn't say or in this case typed. I think I on the defense side. I think that's part of my Germany or Irish blood in me.

I didn't put words in your mouth. The quotation was an analogy of what you were saying.

It's done, get over it. Take this L and try again some other time.

Reaction score
I didn't put words in your mouth. The quotation was an analogy of what you were saying.

It's done, get over it. Take this L and try again some other time.

You might not know this. You were saying that I want people killing people. I can read between the lines. You get over yourself. I hate Generation Y. I hate be part of it cause they are selfish. I think of myself as GY with a heart of GenX.

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
Can everybody shut the fuck up and get back to the topic at hand?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Agreed. Everyone back on topic please. I will close this thread if otherwise. Derailing threads is not allowed