• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy USO Arrested Once Again For DUI

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Lets be really if Jimmy wasn't related to the head of the table he would have been fired years ago.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Regardless of what happens, I just hope that the man gets some help. Obviously it’s up to him first and foremost, but for his own sake and well-being I hope he gets some help

Necro

Regardless of what happens, I just hope that the man gets some help. Obviously it’s up to him first and foremost, but for his own sake and well-being I hope he gets some help
And for everyone else he he could possibly kill getting behind the wheel after he drinks.

Necro

yeJnL4Vl.jpg

Dave bringing the heat.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
yeJnL4Vl.jpg

Dave bringing the heat.
I got no heat with Dave the way a lot of wrestling fans do (I've never paid attention to him) but the wording of his tweets definitely piss me off. :lol Like, say you don't know shit without saying you don't know shit. :lol

Necro

I got no heat with Dave the way a lot of wrestling fans do (I've never paid attention to him) but the wording of his tweets definitely piss me off. :lol Like, say you don't know shit without saying you don't know shit. :lol
The tweet doesn't even make sense there is no fall out, but something will be happening soon. I think he meant to say there isn't any fall out as of yet.

Necro

Didn't they make a mockery of the Jeff Hardy arrest on tv? I thought I recall seeing something insane on tv.

Sabretooth

I keep thinking of all these hilarious scenarios. What if they filmed a segment of Roman beating the shit out of Jimmy and being like YOURE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY.

Necro

Or just mock him like Steve Austin did Scott Hall

Or when they mocked Hawk about his drinking and drug problems

Sabretooth

I wouldn’t be shocked if Roman split from the Usos and just said his family keeps letting him down so he’s doing shit on his own from now on.