Jimmy Rave to debut at No Surrender!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It says it in the No Surrender section in TNAwrestling.com

I hope TNA uses him correctly and he eventually gets an X-Division title run

Soulpower

He's going to team up with Lance Hoyt in the clusterfuck tag gauntlet.... So much for being used right >_>

Enigma22

Reaction score
who is he. ive heard of him but i dont know much about him.

LKP

Hes a very good talent man. His feuds with cm punk in ROH were pure gold. He has a cm punk look and roh style about him. He is much quicker though. Think of jeff hardy with more wrestling talent:). In tna he should do fine, a x divison champion and mid card guy at most though. I dotn think tna will give him a world title shot or match. But hey its tna not wwe so he might have a small chance.

phantomgerald

I think he's too small to make it to the ME in my opinion. At most mid card but probably thrown into the x division and forgotten.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Well, if he's an ROH guy, then I think we can bank on him being a good wrestler. For once, TNA's starting to show some Honor (pun intended).

RingKingsRadio

Reaction score
He'll be fine in the X Division... But Tagging with Hoyt.. Hoyt's a big goofy giant compared to Rave.. That should be awkward to watch.

LKP

Yeah but it will give him the experience he needs to start off with. Hoyt isnt the best guy to have him tag with but its a small start.