Jim Ross on Paige: ''20 Year Olds Don’t Belong on the Main Roster”

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
She's only 20 years old, she'll have plenty of time to make it the main roster. Give her some more time in NXT, it will do anything but hurt her. It'll give her time to work on her character more, and to have creative set up a good storyline for her in WWE. Patience is the key to everything, and it's one of many aspects the general IWC do not have. Just give her time, there's no need to rush, she's young and very talented, the last thing we need is to rush someone talented into the main roster before they mature and gives them more of a chance to screw up their career from the backstage scene.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
She's only 20 years old, she'll have plenty of time to make it the main roster. Give her some more time in NXT, it will do anything but hurt her. It'll give her time to work on her character more, and to have creative set up a good storyline for her in WWE. Patience is the key to everything, and it's one of many aspects the general IWC do not have. Just give her time, there's no need to rush, she's young and very talented, the last thing we need is to rush someone talented into the main roster before they mature and gives them more of a chance to screw up their career from the backstage scene.

This.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My comments regarding my personal opinion regarding the idea age for performers to be called up full time to the main, WWE roster has draw a gambit of responses here on our Q&A section of our website and on Twitter @JRsBBQ. This has zero to do specifically with the talented Paige who I am a major supporter of and feel that she will have a successful run on RAW or Smackdown some day soon but some idiots made it such. No 20 year old, no matter the precedent for any man or woman is generally ready for the non in ring requirements and challenges that go with being a WWE Superstar who tours extensively. The amount of social maturity that comes with life experiences and natural maturity is absolutely necessary. Is it always there or has it always been there over the years with some young talents who have had a variety of issues, some minor and some not so minor? Of course not. Every human being is different and they all handle challenges in their own way adn one way to eliminate some of those immature mistakes is to make sure that the talents are socially and emotionally ready to make the road their home .

JR's latest blog. Speaking the truth.

Reactions: Farooq