Jim Ross is overrated and shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jabroni900

Reaction score
His commentary has really thinned out the last few years, he always makes mistakes and if he says "that aint covered in barbecue sauce folks" one more time, I'm gonna eat my thumb. How is this guy in the HOF??

All he does is fuck up/half-ass it & when he's not doing that he's cheezily over-dramatizing every little fucking incident as if all the fan favorites in the WWE are a bunch of little pussy fags that need our constant undivided outpouring of sympathy to carry on without breaking down & ringing Signature Pharmacy to pick up some Kill-My-Wife-My-Kid-Then-Myself juice.

Moves J.R doesnt know the name of

1) Whipser in the wind: Contstantly calls it a twist of fate
2)Twist of Fate: Calls it a whisper in the wind
3) Cades sitdown Spinebuster: Is apparently a powerbomb according to Jim
4) Stevie Richards spinebuster: Is also a powerbomb
5) Rolling cutter: Is called a modified neckbreaker by Jim
6) Moonsault: He`s called this a back flip a number of times
7) Clothesline from Hell: Jim calls it a Lariat from hell
8) Cenas spin out powerbomb: Got called a Full nelson/body slam by Jim Ross
9) The Regal Plex: The worlds sickest suplex gets belittled and called a bog standard back suplex by Jim...

Moonlight Drive

9 botches? Some of which aren't even real? Want me to pull out the list of Michael Cole botches?

Jim Ross is a legend, no doubt about it. every commentator makes mistake, JRs becoming more frequent since he's been doing it so long. And what the fuck is the difference between saying suplex and Regalplex? Does it matter if someone says superkick (THE NAME OF THE MOVE) or Sweet Chin Music? I can't remember him calling TOF Whisper in the Wind or Cena's powerbomb, a full nelson body slam, plus ades move can be described as a powerbomb

Wrestling Station

You forgot about one thing too. During the match Batista/HBK. He called the spinebuster a Batista BOMB! lol.

>_>

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You obviously don't watch wrestling.

We try to do that with most of your posts.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Edgecution, Educator, Edge-O-Matic, Impaler, you never really know what Edge's moves are. lol. One week i think the Edgecution is supposed to be a modified leg lock submission and later i hear its called an Educator or that the Edgecution is actually the Edge-O-Matic or whatever. Point is, even i can't be bothered to know all of Edges moves. lol.

Reaction score
You guys need to keep in mind that Vince is telling his announcers what to say. If any mistakes are made, it's by him.

I guess Vince makes mistakes while Shane is rubbing ass lotion on him.

Christian

Reaction score
Edgecution, Educator, Edge-O-Matic, Impaler, you never really know what Edge's moves are. lol. One week i think the Edgecution is supposed to be a modified leg lock submission and later i hear its called an Educator or that the Edgecution is actually the Edge-O-Matic or whatever. Point is, even i can't be bothered to know all of Edges moves. lol.

ok so all he has to say is edgeusomething and itll be right but instead he says impaler

You guys need to keep in mind that Vince is telling his announcers what to say. If any mistakes are made, it's by him.

I guess Vince makes mistakes while Shane is rubbing ass lotion on him.

I believe Vince just gives him general instructions. He doesn't tell them waht to say move after move.