Jey Uso Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
DTsGN7dU0AA_wGJ.jpg:large

Joshua Samuel Fatu Mugshot - Joshua Samuel Fatu Arrest - Hidalgo County, TX

Jey Uso has been arrested due to DUI in Hidalgo, Texas. Apparently to arrest took place on 1/14/2018

What do you think this will will mean for Jey, and more importantly, the tag team championships?

My hopes are Jey Uso will be released on probation, but if he does I can almost guarantee he'll drop the title to Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin at Royal Rumble. If he doesn't get out by then, it's perfectly possible that the Rumble match can be scrapped altogether, or a new team can replace the Usos after the title get vacated tonight on Smackdown Live.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jimmy got arrested? Damn that ain't good for the tag division.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus H...really?

The Usos have been the best tag team in the entire
company for months now...and then this happens?

Worst.Timing.Ever!

But...perhaps Harper & Rowan can finally stop wrestling
squash matches & be given a title shot.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
well, this better not count as day one ish for him.

As long as it's just alcohol, I hope they just force him to pay a certain amount and leave it at that, no need to exaggerate this whole situation now. It's good that they caught him but I mean, have these cops even seen his matches with New Day? How disrespectful of them to arrest such a talent :sad:

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
If it’s just drink then jack shit will be done about this!

Not like it’s rich Swann (allegedly) slapping his wife around the freeway is it.

WWE will just play it down if it surfaces and maybe at a push drop the titles if it makes too much noise.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
If Bo Dallas got away with it and even a push afterward, then The Usos should be fine. Now if it was weed or synthetic then they'd be depushed like Swagger and R-Truth

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As long as it's just alcohol
The thing is, "just alcohol" could easily cause a car wreck. Happens all the time. It should be taken seriously for everyone, including these guys. Yet as mentioned, it likely won't be. Seems to be a thing with sports in general. Alcohol isn't punished enough in terms of drinking and driving.

They both have records of this crap too. Jimmy Uso arrested for DUI... Again...

Reactions: Crash

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Doesn't mean shit. Nothing's going to happen.
Yes. I agree here. Nothing is going to happen. DUI is not as bad as ...steroid abuse.
The thing is, "just alcohol" could easily cause a car wreck. Happens all the time. It should be taken seriously for everyone, including these guys. Yet as mentioned, it likely won't be. Seems to be a thing with sports in general. Alcohol isn't punished enough in terms of drinking and driving.

They both have records of this crap too. Jimmy Uso arrested for DUI... Again...
Yes, it's serious, but this is on a technicality.

Also, this actually plays into the their heel run, too. If I was a higher up, I'd let this go, and I think that's what happened or will happen because it reflects the gimmick that they've got going right now.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yes. I agree here. Nothing is going to happen. DUI is not as bad as ...steroid abuse.

Yes, it's serious, but this is on a technicality.

Also, this actually plays into the their heel run, too. If I was a higher up, I'd let this go, and I think that's what happened or will happen because it reflects the gimmick that they've got going right now.
They're face man, have been for a few months now

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
They're face man, have been for a few months now
Yes, "face" to the crowd, but "heel" as a character. You're supposed to hate what they're doing - their gimmick is about being criminals. They treat their ring as a penitentiary of sorts.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Dude needs to be punished. Job him out for a while and see if he still wants to endanger other people’s lives.

Reactions: Swift