Jets @ Colts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Rate the Game Day 2

Call of Duty got a score of 49

The next game is Gears of war

gears_of_war_ba.jpg

A third-person tactical shooter from Epic, running on the Unreal Engine 3. Gears of War thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing story of humankind’s epic battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surface from the bowels of the planet.

Unlike other shooters, Gears of War is all about teamwork in a big way. All game modes, levels and scenarios are designed specifically to encourage co-operative play, whether it be with A.I. partners or human players (with A.I. teammates designed with specific strengths, weaknesses and personalities.) On top of that, voice recognition will be available for players, and obviously voice chat to discuss strategy with your friends. In addition to voice chat, gamers will be able to experience individualized matchmaking, view player statistics, earn player achievements, customize their games, and build and personalize their gamer profiles over Xbox Live.

I love this game it is awsome i will give it 10 out of 10

Soulpower

I like it, but I'm not addicted to it, like certain members of this site who shall remain nameless.... I'll give it an 8/10.

phantomgerald

i haven played it, but from what i've seen and heard, i'll give it a 8/10

KassidyX

Reaction score
great game, needs to explain story a little better hopefully part 2 will give more answers like y are the locust invading?????? Other than that and a few problems online i love this game... 9.5/10

monkeystyle

Reaction score
9/10 just played it for a bit but I was blown away.

Anyway, please don't forget about the classics. SMB 3, Metroid, FF 6, etc.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
9.5/10

i dont even have a 360 or Gears of War. I just go over to my friends house just about every other day and play online and campaign with him. I personlly htink itd be a 10 if the controls were a bhit easier to get used to, the sotry told you why the locusts attacked, if i had this game, and if they had Mad World by Gary Jules as music in the game

oneofakind

Reaction score
I think the storyline is perfect how it doesnt tell you much about the story. Its perfect marketing to make you buy the second one so you can find out more about it. I do like the controls and the view its different from most games. Usually games with that kind of view i dont like, like rainbow six i hate the games, but for some reason this game works. Im not a fan of the grenades how you bounce them it takes a while to get used to. The active reload is a great feature though. The chainsaw is kinda dumb how you are invincible and the person getting chainsawed is defenseless, you should be able to continue shooting to at least try and kill the guy chainsawing you so you both die. The multi player needs to have more people in a game im not a fan of 4v4 i think it would be alot more fun if there were 8v8. Other than that this game is great. 7.5/10

Wrestling Station

i have it on playstation not Xbox, its a good game, some added details but still needs improvements in the audio. i'll give it 8.5/10

circle

Reaction score
I thought gears of war is a xbox exclusive?

Oh well game is 9.5/10...best game played in 2006!

RATED-RKO21

Reaction score
awesome game by far even though it was short if it a good game i dont like the xbox live on it hopefully part 2 is longer and better i give it 9.5/10