• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jesse Neal Scolded By TNA

JurassicBonez

TNA wrestler Jesse Neal was scolded by agents and wrestlers for taking an unprotected chair shot to the head during the eight-man tag match at Sunday's TNA Final Resolution pay-per-view. He was lectured for not putting his hand up to absorb the blow
prowrestling.net

What a fucking idiot. All this crap that going on with these wrestlers passing away, he goes and does that. He should be punished for it. I didn't see the ppv so I didn't know he did this. Must have been trying to act tough showing people he can take clean shots to the head. And from what I've read/been told, it was a very forgettable match.

Hometown Kid

It was dumb, but punishing him wouldn't prove anything besides making him a scapegoat and screwing up a youngster's career. It starts with the "boys in the back". They have to be the ones to shut this stuff down or otherwise punishing him just makes things worse. I am glad the wrestlers stepped up and told him how things should go with the headshots.

...but with his mohawk, is a chairshot to the head even possible? >_>