Jesse Motherfucking Neal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I honestly found all of the screaming and tounge sticking out hilarious. All I was thinkg who does this dude think he is... A Road Warrior?!?!

MizMasta3000

^^lol. Maybe TNA told him to be shit untill he gets repackaged

Rated RJC

Reaction score
A makeover does not enhance your wrestling capabilities.

YOU TRAIN WITH THE BEST, YOU BECOME THE BEST!

According to the Dudleys and Rhyno, Neal will be the best.

Yeah I'm not all that excited, I would have rather had Jesse Neal in the first place be somebody with a lot more talent but the 'makeover' he's gotten isn't terrible. It does enhance his character and this storyline. Like I've said with this whole angle, I will give it a chance. I don't really like how quickly 3D just flipped onto Rhyno's side though. Two weeks ago they're skeptical, the next week they're on the bandwagon and now they are preaching their cause. It seems a little rushed but hopefully this turns into a Kaz return to join forces with the young talent, the real young future of TNA.

MizMasta3000

So from hating the Pope to teaming with him. TNA makes more sense every day

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think it all really could have been storyline purposes. Neal comes in and is told to be shit, he gets repackaged with a bad-ass look, maybe he actually can go in the ring. After his 1st match back, we'll find out. If that is how it went down, then :clap: for TNA.

LKP

He could be good i suppose, only one way to find out Give him a match.

chessarmy

I love the new look, absolutely love it. I don't know if Neal still sucks in the ring or not, but his new gimmick is definitely a HUGE improvement. I can't wait to see him in his first match.

TNA is a bit short on monster heels, this was a good move

EnterTamed

Reaction score
^ boogeyman was loved by fans also but doesn't mean he wasn't a duesche.

also, tna didn't have 3D train neal, he went to 3D's school and tna saw interest in him.

LKP

Jesse neal is better than us at wheat he does and that's wrestle. Lets give him a break and see what he does before we all give our opinion's.