Jesse Motherfucking Neal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

That's such a pathetic thing to say. That means we shouldn't have an opinion on people. I can have whatever opinion I want of Neal because this new gimmick sucks, he sure as fuck wouldn't have improved in the ring in like 3 months and yeah, he sucks major balls.

MizMasta3000

Im sure TNA wouldnt have bought him back + 3D and Rhino work with him if he was pure dee shit

monkeystyle

Reaction score
also, tna didn't have 3D train neal, he went to 3D's school and tna saw interest in him.

TNA was only interested in him because of what he was. A soldier who was in Iraq who now wants to be a wrestler. He was terrible but that didn't matter because they thought the notion might be marketable. That didn't pan out and they have him under contract so they may as well try and use him. No sense paying him for nothing.

And of course 3D would train him even if he was shit. He had money.

MizMasta3000

Dixie sucks veterans dicks so theres no telling how much pull thes guys actually have

Kizza

It's not all bad. One of the best things they've done was the feud with the X Division that put guys like Lethal, MCMG and stuff over big. It's the booker's fault for not using stuff like that.

Axis

Can we acknowledge the fact that somebody's defense of Jesse Neal is that he's better at wrestling than us? Anyone? No? Ok.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Can we acknowledge the fact that somebody's defense of Jesse Neal is that he's better at wrestling than us? Anyone? No? Ok.

I was getting ready too. But in that case, so is Zach Gowen and The Great Khali (well, I think I could put on a better match with no training than either one of them, but I don't have the means to test that).

paulie

Reaction score
he should be giving a chance to let him grow into the new gimmick works with rhyno and team 3d he can only improve,,,