Jesse/festus as heels?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

No, I'm not ranting on whether or not they are stale or anything like that, but seriously, I was wondering whether or not people think this could work, to get them a bit more character depth?
Do you think they could work as a heel? I mean, I think they could work well.
If they had Festus be the big, moster guy, and Jesse being his loudmouth, who basically helps control him to attack people, etc.
I think it would help them become a more legit tag team, and when pitted against some good heels, could get them over pretty well.
Don't discount the fact that it would also allow them to eventually split if they got stale as well, with Festus turning.

But anyways, what do you tink of a potential heel turn for the two oddballs?

Axis

In order to be heels, people would have to care that they exist first.

Axis

Why would he care about my analysis of Jessie and Festus on an internet forum?

Hometown Kid

^ That was actually funny. =/

Anyway, as far as Jesse and Festus go, they can pretty much do what you said with Jesse being a loudmouth who gets Festus to beat down anyone he doesn't like. The main problem is they need to get Festus out of his gimmick so he can get some mic time.

Whatever happened when he got sent to therapy? They can just do something where Trips hits him in the head with the sledgehammer and knocks his brain into sense or something...
>_>

CenaHardy

Reaction score
If they were heels all they'd be able to do is kick.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Heels don't have fingers, but they could use their toes.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ah I see. So it wouldnt be a good idea to turn them into heels right? But faces can't do much either then. They can bite though.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
If they were to turn them, I wouldn't take Fetus out of his gimmic. It could still work, but just not with the ring bell, but like a special bell. They go through therapy and Fetus gets over him "transforming" just by the ring bell, but by something like a little ring bell, or something that only Jesse has control over. Something like Broly from Dragon Ball Z.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I don't really care that much for them lately. But to answer the question. Yeah they could be good as heels and it could work. But i think the bell thing would have to go though. And if it gets more teams for the tag division then it's all good =]

Wordlife

I dont really care to much for Jesse and Festus... but they'd make a good heel tag team