Jersey Shore Star On RAW Next Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I weep for WWE :((

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can an American tell me if he's remotely famous at all? Sheen is a household name, but who is this chump?

I don't know for sure, but from what I understand Snooki and the Situation are far and away the biggest stars on the show.

The only things the Jersey Shore people have done imo have separated WWE from TNA even more. While TNA has the parody character Robbie E, WWE got the real Pauly D, not to mention TNA a couple of castoffs while WWE got Snooki.

We ALL know this idiot isn't here because he loves wrestling, and that show is an absolute disgrace to our society. I hope the crowd boos the everliving fuck out of this guy.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
I hope the crowd boos the everliving F*** out of this guy.

I can guarantee they will :p

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
<3 WWE. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I've been waiting all my life for this!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't get Jersey Shore. It's a reality show right? Why does Snooki and stuff keep coming back then? Big Brother is similar but each season has different people.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jersey Shore's 'reality' makes wrestling seem unscripted

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't get Jersey Shore. It's a reality show right? Why does Snooki and stuff keep coming back then? Big Brother is similar but each season has different people.

It's a reality show that follows the same few sleazebags around, as they go to the club, get really drunk, get in fights, then sleep with each other, then pretty much continue that same cycle on the next episode.

There's no logical reason why the show's popular other than the world being full of sheep that do nothing but follow trends. And bringing in so many stars from this disgrace to society only shows Vince's obsession with being accepted by the mainstream and TNA's desperation for ratings.

Big Brother's a group of people who can't live the house, but each season it's different people.

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Big Brother is awesome. Sycho Sid's son (Frank) is on the American version this summer