Jersey Shore Star On RAW Next Week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- WWE announced that Jersey Shore's Pauly D will be the "Social Media Ambassador" for RAW next Monday. This will be similar to what Charlie Sheen did on the 1,000th edition of RAW. Pauly is also the DJ for SummerSlam's VIP party on August 16th.

Source: PW

not this crap again.. :upset:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay Charlie Sheen was 10x better but that was barely bearable. Maybe some stupid tout angle will happen with Pauly dealing with Zack Ryder.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Is he the one with the stupendious hair?

He is, thank god he is only going to be speaking. Worse case scenario he replaces Sheen in the Bryan feud because of some bullshit (Still good since he draws major publicity and always have press around him). Even worse scenario he gets in the ring but then he has Bryan who can pull a good match out of anyone.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Is WWE trying to make me not watch their shows anymore? Because if they are, they are doing a damn good job at it. With Kelly Kelly, AJ as GM, Big Show being in the main event, and now this shit. I don't know why I watch Raw anymore. And really, Jersey Shore? Who even likes those guys. They are famous for being a bunch of sluts, and fighting. If you want to see that stuff, go to my mom's family, we got that shit and it's a hella lot more funny, and get this, it's in Spanish.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He is, thank god he is only going to be speaking. Worse case scenario he replaces Sheen in the Bryan feud because of some bullshit (Still good since he draws major publicity and always have press around him). Even worse scenario he gets in the ring but then he has Bryan who can pull a good match out of anyone.

It may be backward but wouldn't this guy coming in as a face and aligning with Ryder to feud with Bryan be a good thing, or is it just me? They have the Guido connection and putting Zack in a major feud would help him so much.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
It may be backward but wouldn't this guy coming in as a face and aligning with Ryder to feud with Bryan be a good thing, or is it just me? They have the Guido connection and putting Zack in a major feud would help him so much.

That would work extremely well actually. Sadly I don't think there is time for that now up until SS but if they want to do it at the next PPV SS and Monday would be the golden moment. Have Bryan locate and beat the crap out of Paulie. Backstage segment with Ryder questioning him on it, Bryan going bat shit and threatening Zack. Then start the build up for a feud. Ryder doesn't have to go over. Just get the PPV match and a feud with Bryan, that alone will catapult him, plus teaming with Paulie who is a constant in casual press's eye.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Can an American tell me if he's remotely famous at all? Sheen is a household name, but who is this chump?

He is the second most logical person on the Jersey shore crew. His major fuck up is his stupid hair and being from New Jersey. Otherwise he is of the calmer sorts. He is also a famous celebrity DJ, he is always on TMZ and similar press's radar.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So like our Big Bro contestents and TOWIE stars a piece of shite who without reality TV would be on benefits with little to offer the world!

DAMN I made a mistake in life working hard!

Stopspot

Reaction score
I don't watch Jersey Shore but I managed to scrounge up some info on this guy from Wikipedia. Bare in mind that this is Wikipedia but at least it will give us an idea of who the dude is.

DelVecchio was born on July 5, 1980 and raised in the Providence, Rhode Island area, and in Johnston, Rhode Island. He attended Johnston High School. He began his career as a local DJ under the moniker Pauly D. One of his professional idols was DJ AM.[9]

DelVecchio was cast in 2009 for Jersey Shore. He has stated that his being chosen for Jersey Shore had nothing to do with his music, but that they instead sent him a Myspace message after liking his look. After he sent them his number, "The casting directors called me from LA and they said they wanted to send down a camera crew to Rhode Island to film a day in my life. They filmed me at the gym, filmed me tanning and filmed me going to the club. Six months later they said I got on the show. I never really auditioned."[9]
His appearance in the show resulted in popularity with what TIME dubbed "seriously rabid fans."[10] He won the 2011 Teen Choice Award for Choice Reality Star: Male.[citation needed] He was a contestant in June 2012 on the Fox show called The Choice.

DelVecchio is the first housemate from Jersey Shore to receive his own spin-off. It will focus on his DJ career as he goes on a tour around America. Filming commences in 2012.[10][11] According to TIME, "We're guessing Pauly D got the spot [instead of Nicole Polizzi or Michael Sorrentino] because he genuinely seems fun and easy to get along with. He's not known for diva antics like The Situation and doesn't appear a drunken mess at times, like Nicole and Michael do."[10] The show, originally called DelVecchio was later renamed The Pauly D Project. It premiered on MTV on March 29, 2012.[12]

He was also nominated for the "America's Best DJ" competition in 2010 and 2011.[citation needed]
After numerous rumours, on August 11, 2011, Pauly D confirmed to XXL that he had signed a three album deal with 50 Cent's labels G-Unit Records & G-Note Records and that he will also be releasing headphones under the label.[13]