Jersey Shore Season 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
This show really kind of lost it's luster over the last 2 season, but it's still good for some laugha here and there. Think this is going to be the last season coming up on Thursday, so hopefully they'll focus on them just acting like idiots as opposed to all the relationship stuff.

Anyways use this thread to discuss the show, and post stupid gifs from it.
148980d1282374620-jersey-shore-season-2-mia-bitches-ronniedrunk.gif

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I've never watched an episode of Jersey Shore but there's so much hype I might tune in...

Deuce

Reaction score
Hate this show, I began to hate it after Season 2 when it became dull and boring. I think they have had SOME okay episodes in the last couple Seasons but only SOME.

Aniking

Reaction score
I've enjoyed it since the very start. I watch it because they just do and say dumb shit and it's great for a laugh. The whole concept of the show is a little silly, but if you just focus on that then you're never gonna enjoy it.

I never expected the show to change very much over the seasons, I mean why should it? It has been a big success and making major changes to it just wouldn't be right and it'd likely ruin it just for the sake of keeping it fresh. I hate when shows do that, especially since your average person can't bare to watch 2 or 3 seasons of the same concept but just at different locations. I know I can.

I'm still looking forward to this season, especially considering it might be the last one. The first season in New Jersey was great because it was when we became aware of the show and the location it's based around. The second in Miami was kinda average and I didn't enjoy it very much as it just wasn't the same. The third season, this time back in New Jersey, was better than season two but the main thing that held this one back was the entire season basically being engulfed with Samme & Ronnie's immature bullshit.

Now as for last season in Italy, it was great to see them out of their comfort zone and in a new surrounding, which should set the fifth season up nicely as I expect the first few episodes to be them going nuts for tanning and clubbing and that.

Ben

Reaction score
Agree with you Aniking. Main reason I watch the show and enjoy it is to watch them act like idiots, makes it a enjoyable show if you take it at face value.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I'm a big Jersey Shore fan and own Season 1-3 on DVD but I think it has lost it's touch lately compared to the earlier seasons but I still enjoy it and find it hilarious. Season 4 was awesome, it was good to see them not in their usual surroundings and there was a lot of changes, nice seeing the sights of Italy too.

Can't wait for Season 5.

Who are your favorite characters from the show? Mine are Pauly D and Vinny mainly.

Aniking

Reaction score
Season 4 was awesome, it was good to see them not in their usual surroundings and there was a lot of changes, nice seeing the sights of Italy too.

Seeing what Florence looked like was great as I've never been out of the country, let alone out of the same two states. I would've had to watch a boring history show to be able to see what it looked like and have to sit through and hear all the history behind it, but Jersey Shore was the comedic alternative and it worked like a charm 8D

My favourites would have to be Pauly D, Vinny and Snooki. Everything Pauly says is gold, and his little bromance with Vinny has created some pretty funny stuff. As for Snooki, she does whatever comes to mind and some of it is hilarious.

Season four really made me dislike Mike more than usual as he's just constantly causing shit between all the housemates. I get it makes for entertaining television, but it began to get really ridiculous and reminded me of a mate of mine that doesn't know when to shut his mouth. It's shit to be around knowing you could be involved in a fight at any moment because of something you never even caused.

My opinions of Deena and Jwoww didn't change as they were their usual selves, but I have to say I liked Ronnie and Sammy after the fight with Mike. Not once after that did they fight and it was just great to no longer have to hear that shit every single episode.

Reactions: 1 person

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yeah, and ever since seeing Season 4 it has made me want to visit Italy. I want to head to America first.

I agree about Pauly D and Vinny, they both make most of the funny side of the show and when they're hanging out, their jokes are hilarious and keep the house fun. "If she still has parental controls on her tv in her bedroom, she's too young for you bro!".
Snooki was her usual self and her incidents with the police and her boyfriend, Jionni had me interested. Especially the fact that Vinny ended up sleeping with Snooki. Jwoww and Deena were their usual self but Deena is hilarious at times.

I liked Mike in the first 2 seasons but during the 3rd and 4th, I really started getting annoyed of him and he was irritating. All he likes do is cause constant chaos and shit in the house, when he said he wasn't coming back for Season 5, I was glad. But he changed his mind.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I love it, but if they have any more episodes where Ronnie & Sammi break up, I'm gonna tear my scalp off ripping my hair out.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i will watch the first episode and if it's anything like last season i will not be watching this shit.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Someone gimme a summary, we wont get this here in England for about another 5 years.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Tried to watch it, looked faker than an episode of Impact, and seems to be booked like one.

Some Unit guy will most likely take that vrybaby Vinny's spot and that Pauly guy with the Bart Simpson hair will have to gay out with somebody else, since that crackhead looking situation guy seems to be homancing mr unit.

that little midget chick from wrestlemania is a terrible character, and I find it hard to feel bad for her, when she's the reason why those two cabana boys are shitting on her.

Not interested in that show anymore.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I saw the first three seasons. Stopped watching before the Italy shit. Did it suck (the S4)?

Pauly was kinda a boss from what I remember. Mike was an asshead.

Deuce

Reaction score
I just don't get why people like to watch a bunch of Latinos party hard and start random drama....