• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jersey Floor

Soulpower

Another great column LW... I'm basically in the same boat as you. I'm rooting for Punk, but I think Kennedy will ultimately win the match. But of course the real intrigue is after the match... Where will the winner go? If Kennedy wins does he remain on SD? Or does he finally get his wish and ends up on RAW feuding with Cena or HBK?

Montana

Your right, there is so many great angles to be played in this match. I think the favorites are Orton and Edge. Im rooting for Edge or Punk. Should be the match of the night.

Reaction score
i dont wanna be a dick, but this is not punks first wrstlemania... its only the first one hes wrestled in. oh and also, kennedy will win, either that or edge. if edge wins, i wouldnt be surprised if he cashed it is that night.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
* reads first paragraph of column *
" hmm. have I read this before?"
*scans through the rest of column ...*
!! Light Bulb !!
!! POWWW http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1174575306.shtml POWWW !!​

Now Lethal ... Either you send in your columns to Wrestleview, or you are a fraud and a plagurist. Care to decide which one you are?

Yes there is a lot of motivation from pros to the palace on this column, some of the info is actually in their words but a lot of the analyzing is in mine so I am not technically a plagiarist but the column was great and this is only a spin in my words, some things are copied because I do agree with what the pros were saying but I didn't have the time. The column was very rushed unlike my first ones and I will admit that some of the things are copied and pasted. I felt like I had to put on a column on the forum because at that time the other one wasn't getting that much traffic into it. If this is wrong or offensive to people in ways I am sorry, if I had an hour or two more then I would have done this without copying and pasting like my first columns and the last one.

The Mojo

Reaction score
LW I hope you know that it is against the law to do plagiarism. YOu better either not copy and paste them and YOU take the credit b/c that is wrong and very dumb OR write your own column like I did where mine is actually better than yours b/c the only I copied was the results from the two PPV's I used !!

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
LW I hope you know that it is against the law to do plagiarism. YOu better either not copy and paste them and YOU take the credit b/c that is wrong and very dumb OR write your own column like I did where mine is actually better than yours b/c the only I copied was the results from the two PPV's I used !!

In the grand scheme of things, who has the better column (me), who does a column every week and maybe two every week (me), who is trying to increase forum productivity (me), who is doing this for the forum rather than do it for self glorification (me). Yes I do recognize that it is against the law and I am making a credit at the bottom of the page but I didn't feel the need to write it in my own words and any column that I do is 10 times better than yours because you are a little piss ant that only watched wrestling since 2002 and you just following wrestling news and don't know how a good match is. Do you even know what a "bump" is? the answer is no, because I know you. So don't get on your high horse because I copied and pasted because your column sucked badly.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well Lethal, I was gonna ask you to be a part of the new columns forum. But that last bit right there is enough to make me say no.

Its too bad. I thought it was well written and well thought out.

Anyway, it was plagiarism.

In university, if I was to so much as copy a sentance from someone else without giving credit, I would be failed, and probably kicked out of school.

Sorry, I can't have that though.

Interesting how the cookie crumbles.

-edit...

You just copied a little bit? WTF You mean the whole goddamned thing? Each and everyone of their points? Sure you may have provided your own opinions but the fact of the matter is there is not a single original idea in the whole damned thing.

The Mojo

Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things, who has the better column (me), who does a column every week and maybe two every week (me), who is trying to increase forum productivity (me), who is doing this for the forum rather than do it for self glorification (me). Yes I do recognize that it is against the law and I am making a credit at the bottom of the page but I didn't feel the need to write it in my own words and any column that I do is 10 times better than yours because you are a little piss ant that only watched wrestling since 2002 and you just following wrestling news and don't know how a good match is. Do you even know what a "bump" is? the answer is no, because I know you. So don't get on your high horse because I copied and pasted because your column sucked badly.

First of all if you really want to produce activity then have some respect for all the members here. Second who really believes that you dont do it for self-glorification??? I dont believe that. I just tried it out to see what I could do. By the way I believe that my column is better b/c you copied and pasted that because you dont have any good ideas for yourself to come up with. Do you really think that copying half of someones column makes yours an "original" column, I sure as heck dont.

So if I were create an original column next time so people know how good (or bad) you really are.

As for everyone else think what you want but this is how I feel and I think LW this is ridiculous

3lions

Reaction score
Lethal. Quit with the attitude. You BLATANTLY copied another person's column and passed it off as your own. Your excuses are lame. Then instead of just accepting that you got CAUGHT you start having an attitude.

I bet you thought you would get away with it, huh? Not on my watch.

The Mojo

Reaction score
Everybody stop flaming and read the next damn column, it has been edited and I will not flame and ask for bans if you continue to flame.

Pfft. Flaming I didnt flame b/c of no "bad" word use in my last post.

BTW we wouldnt even be flaming you if you didnt copy the damn thing, and dont even go and say it 3Lions' fault b/c he just showed that you indeed copied it.

Slipknoted

Reaction score
Methinks Mr Kennedy will win the money in the bank. and i'm kinda alright with it if he does. But there is another niggling idea that i have, but i know it won't happen, but how nice would it be if one of the hardy's got the money in the bank, and then went on to challenge cena and HBK for the world tag titles right after the wwe championship match. now there's an idea!!!!!