Jerry: "They're chanting let's go Sheamus!"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
2ECFIGHTING2 said:
I wish we had the old jerry back... the perverted heel. i remember during a tribute to the troops near Christmas time he said "i would love to stuff Melinas stockings." made me laugh, now all he does is- ... what does he do anymore?

Not shit.

Saylor said:
He's useless, replace him with Striker.

Whatever "markdom" Striker has is easily hide-able by the 3-Man Announce Team. There is no reason not to do this, so it won't happen, we'll still have to deal with this group of assclowns on commentary.

Crayo said:
Striker is such a mark though, he can get quite annoying. I would replace him with Regal personally, or Matthews or Stanford!!!

Stanford-Striker-Regal

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cole's fine if you keep him neutral or if segments are so bad he can't help but shit all over them. If he turns heel again he can gtfo.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
lmfao O_O didnt see nwo, will have to find youtube clip of it. typical wwe.. wont let anyone get over unless then want them to.