Jerry The King Lawler Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
I am a fan of him from back in the day but I just think WWE should stop putting him in matches, I don't think anyone wants to see him in a match anymore. So much talent in the lockeroom that they can use and instead they let this guy who is falling into pieces go into the ring, its as sad as Ric Flair retiring. Seriously.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Jerry Lawler is a b*tch. Ric Flair is too. Lawler is boring as a commentator now, JR is still good, but move on from the southern duo, and get a new age, 2008 announcing team. Lawler talks shit about people, but look at his fat ass, leave, be gone, BYE.

Evil Austin

Hey i think Jr and King are the classic announcing team the best ever they have been there announcing since middle of the nineties and every week and every ppv, they have watched the show raw grow and they have called every match.

Jr: That car just ran over Austin that car just ran over Austin OH MY GOD!

King: PUPPIES!!!

Rofl those were just two things that came to mind but really they should be doing there job till they are on there death bed... It is classic shit to hear them. Sorry above i really do disagree, there is a reason they are both in the HOF

HHHforever

Reaction score
Jerry Lawler is a b*tch. Ric Flair is too. Lawler is boring as a commentator now, JR is still good, but move on from the southern duo, and get a new age, 2008 announcing team. Lawler talks shit about people, but look at his fat ass, leave, be gone, BYE.

I couldn't disagree more. Lawler talks shit about people because it's part of his character, he does it to get them over. He makes me laugh on a consistent basis and is always entertaining. I can't think of anyone else that could announce any better than him at this moment in time. Also your Flair comment is idiotic considering this thread isn't about him. As the above post said there's a reason King is in the HOF.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I like jerry as an announcer hes been there ever since i started watching wrestleing in 99. I find him entertaining him and Jr are a great Duo. And how could you say anything bad about flair. Hes amazing for lasting as long as he did. His last match vs HBK was awsome and a great way to go out. I never watched ric in his prime back in the day but i respect what he has done for the company.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Just sayin' I don't like King, he's gotten whack, and I'm sick of him.....that's just me though

phantomgerald

King is a jobber in the ring, and he performs when he needs to. Look at all the funny moments that happen on Raw's announce team. They wouldn't work if you had said, Coach or Tazz in that position, it'll just be different.

the dark knight

GTFO

lawler only wrestles like once a year and its usually a 3 mins match. AND for your information, the guy's charisma can compete with the best of the best on raw...im not kidding. and look how over he is with the crowd, the guy's over and whenever i listen to his theme i just get chills. he's simply.....great.

and as far as commentary goes, its JR who should be fired. seriously, i like the guy and all but he's sucking BADLY these days. its funny you made this thread, i was gonna make one on JR. i know he ALWAYS screws up like calling wrong moves, names, etc. but this is really getting stupid now i cant take it anymore. like last night at mania when orton hit the backbreaker.........then what does JR call it? AN ATOMIC DROP!! wtf? its not even close...there's something else he said that king called him out on but i dont remember. god damn...and he's not doing a good job puttin over the superstars in the ring. like in orton's match...