Jericho reveals when he is leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Zilla. Chris Jericho is also a famous rock star as well as a wrestler. He has just released a new album and is going on a massive tour to promote it.

Cool. What does he do? Rap? Rock n roll? Pop?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
gzilla46 said:
Cool. What does he do? Rap? Rock n roll? Pop?

Heavy metal. He wouldn't be a rock star if he did rap.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Woah woah woah, Fozzy is NOT terrible. And if he wants to leave for his band then I respect that. It's his choice, he has been wrestling for years and put people over.It's time for others to shine, and it's perfect since he has his band Fozzy to fall back on. I'll miss seeing Jericho wrestle, but if he's happier to tour with his band, then I say go for it. I don't want to selfishly hold him back from his dream just to see one more match. He is a multiple time world champion, and he has had lots more achievements and moments in the ring. I'm glad he made a legacy in the ring, now he wants to do the same in music, so I hope he does.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I respect his choice to do what he wants, but I'm just speaking from my own very bias position. I enjoyed Fozzy's song Enemy (used as the 2005 No Way Out theme) but that was it. Chris Jericho the wrestler entertains me much more than Chris Jericho the rock star.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KevinLockard23 said:
I respect his choice to do what he wants, but I'm just speaking from my own very bias position. I enjoyed Fozzy's song Enemy (used as the 2005 No Way Out theme) but that was it. Chris Jericho the wrestler entertains me much more than Chris Jericho the rock star.

Lol same here! That's the only song I like of Fozzy and Martyr No More is really good as well.

Farooq

Reaction score
But if you respect him you're not gonna insult his band like that. I understand if you think his band isn't good, but to call it terrible and to tell him to abandon his dream just to keep entertaining us isn't really respecting what he wants to do.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol It's not like I called him on the phone and told him this personally. Just posted my opinion of it on a message board that he'll never read.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You'd think that someone as awesome on the mic as Jericho wouldn't suck at singing.

Farooq

Reaction score
:jericho: "I read this bitch. Say it to my face while I codebreak you."

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Why tease jericho vs ziggler :((

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Aha just checked the site of the Redbull tour and they have now ** the date of SS with Fozzy are unavailable for this date sorry for any inconvenience.