Jericho reveals when he is leaving

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Chris Jericho revealed during an interview with IconVision that he will be finishing up his WWE commitments on August 14th, days before WWE SummerSlam, to go on tour and promote his new album, “Sin and Bones.” Jericho said he would be doing Fozzy full-time through the tour and album cycle.

“Yeah, it has been since ‘Chasing The Grail’ came out in 2010,” said Jericho. “That was the point when we decided that we had something really special here and we could really do something with this and it became time to put all of our effort and focus into the band. I was gone from the WWE for a year-and-a-half when ‘Grail’ came out. During that time, we toured 16 countries and built up a really good fan base everywhere. When it came time to make ‘Sin and Bones,’ I knew I would have about six months of free time. I came back to the WWE and as of August 14, 2012, when ‘Sin and Bones’ comes out, we go on the road with the Uproar Tour. At that time, I am done with the WWE and it is full-time with Fozzy until the album cycle and touring is done. Like I said, this is something I have been doing since I was 12 years old — it is part of who I am. I think I am very fortunate to have had two dreams that have come true, both of them in these very big ways. Fozzy is slowly catching up to where I am wrestling-wise. If I were to retire tomorrow, I would be very happy with all the things we have done as a band. We have worked really hard to get here and have all the pieces of the puzzle there and ready — it has been a whirlwind! I want to continue to build on those achievements!”

Jericho also talked about how he was going to start writing a third autobiography when he goes on the Rockstar Energy Drunk Uproar Festival tour, Fozzy’s upcoming album “Sin And Bones,” as well as touring with the band, his musical influences and more. You can read the full interview here.

Source

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Come on guys, he trolled us with this before...

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If Jericho doesn't show up I'll eat my hat, well I don't own a hat but I'll go out and buy one then eat it. He'll wrestle Ziggs at SS I'm sure of it. Not claiming to be Metzelder but I'm pretty sure he's trolling us.

Mainstream87

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I was sort of hoping Dolph would send him off at Summerslam as I knew Jericho was leaving. Though, what's Dolph going to do if this is actually true?

Cash in his Mitb and win...?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Why no jericho vs dolph summerslam :(

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
If Jericho doesn't show up I'll eat my hat, well I don't own a hat but I'll go out and buy one then eat it. He'll wrestle Ziggs at SS I'm sure of it. Not claiming to be Metzelder but I'm pretty sure he's trolling us.

why would anybody WANT to be meltzer? guys a dick
i do think jericho ziggler at ss though... more hoping than thinking.. those two could have an epic match

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
SUNDAY 19 AUGUST 2012

Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival 2012
Papa Roach, Shinedown, Staind, Godsmack, In This Moment, Redlight King, and Fozzy
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Maryland Heights, MO, US

Isn't this SS?