Jericho: "My current run will end before Summerslam"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
As I said earlier he's in real good shape. He's fitter now than he was in his previous full time state lmao.

It's not about the shape he is in that makes me think that, it's just about wearing him out mentally.

And he is obviously in better shape now than he was in the 2008 to 2010 run.. he was overweight back then.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's not a mental break, it's just lightening his load so he doesn't get burnt out like I said. There is really no reason for him to have to work house shows unless he really wants to, which for all we know he might.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't care to be honest. I'm a Jericho fan, but I've sort of had my 'fill' of him from over the years (though I'm enjoying the Punk feud), so it doesn't bother me that he'll be leaving again shortly. Also, we've known about his leaving for a while so it's not like this is some sort of shock or anything.