Jeremy Borash Buries Himself?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bdogg1

Reaction score
Good Video. Funny How They All Look At Camera During Making Love Scenes.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
A fan from the United Kingdom is claiming that TNA Wrestling personality Jeremy Borash sent a harsh private message to him yesterday on [COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Twitter[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] after responding to a public tweet he sent out.

Hyping a TNA Wrestling promotional event in the UK, Borash wrote yesterday morning, "United Kingdom TNA fans ... HUGE news coming in the next 24hrs. Stay tuned."

The fan, Ian Gregory, replied minutes later, "hope your put the UK fans out of their misery and take this **** off the air over here @TNADixie."

Approximately an hour later, Gregory received a private message from Borash's account that read "I hope your whole family dies."

The message upset Gregory because his parents are already dead.

A video was posted on [COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]YouTube[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to prove that it is not a photoshop.

[youtube]gBE249ktJJI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Borash addressed the situation this morning on Twitter, denying the accusations.

"For the record, the many of you that know me [COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]online[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family," he wrote. "Twitter has been contacted."

Independent women's wrestler Lizzy Valentine (who has worked for TNA in the past), a friend of Gregory, doesn't believe Borash. She relayed his accusations on her Facebook and Twitter accounts and said he wouldn't lie.

"No he's not a liar, he's one of my best buds!" she wrote. "Borash denying it isn't proof of anything."

"I dont want death wished upon my fans. #Iwantwrestling."

If true JB is gonna be in some deep deep shit over this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Dude posted proof so I don't know how Borash can even deny it. He just realized how much his comment was fucked up which is why you don't say stuff like that cause you never know. Borash could have handled that a lot better.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Borash is fucking AWFUL I hope he gets some shit over it. He can't commentate, he can't announce yet he's always doing something with TNA.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Gonna defend Borash here and say his twitter could have been hacked. However I don't believe it was.

TNA has 25 more days before they die imo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's been the excuses for celebs lately so honestly been waiting for that. And if people don't believe him I don't put it past him to all of a sudden claim that is what he meant by he wouldn't do that.