Jennifer Hudson Announces New Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Paul Heyman Returning?

There is a lot of talk going around about Paul Heyman being brought back. He wouldn't be brought back to the creative team, but rather, to lead the 'ECW Originals'. People in creative are talking about booking Heyman's return to television. They might do an angle where Heyman cuts a major promo by saying that before he was ousted last December, he was simply doing what Vince McMahon was telling him to do. However, he's back and will finally stand up to Vince. He will then help lead his boys in their war with McMahon and the new breed of ECW. WWE has pretty much kept Heyman under contract to prevent him from possibly going to TNA.

Credit:WZ

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Good, he needs to be back, this angle might actually save ECW giving it more ratings because this storyline seems pretty entertaining and interesting. ECW is not ECW without Heyman.

Reaction score
heyman is one of my favorite MANAGERS not GENERAL MANAGERS.... he shouldve been a face all along and always sided with rob, but i guess thats rob's fault he needs to come back, even though mcmahon is fed up w/ ecw

v1-power

Reaction score
i would love to see him come back and i hope he does and i liked him palying as the heel general manager

Reaction score
A heel general manger is needed, otherwise nothing gets doen, im sayin he is a better manager than general manager.

03mnm

Reaction score
I am actually enjoying watching this feud although the new breed are winning everything the whole feud is interesting and adding Heyman to it could be awesome.

phantomgerald

i apologise for believing that heyman really left wwe.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I think to really make this angle work, and if the point is to bury the original ECW, then Heyman should be with them. If he isn't there is always a chace of somekind of a comeback down the road. If they want to bury it, then bury it and be done with it.

millman4134

Reaction score
I think with Heyman back it might make ECW worth watching. The new breed Ecw originals will get old very quickly if they don't do something to spice it up soon. And by bringing Heyman back it would be more entertaining.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If Heyman wasn't in the doghouse so to speak. I'd much rather see Heyman lead the new ECW guys.

He's far better as a heel.

Soulpower

This sounds like a good idea, but why would Heyman want to come back? Surely he's seen what a mockery Vince has made of the ECW name, and Heyman probably sees it as a slap in the face. I don't believe we'll be seeing Heyman on tv anytime soon..It would be cool if it happens though.