Jena 6

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
All I know is from what I read the kid who got beat up was one of the kids to hang one...so if he aint do what he did he would not have got jumped he bought it on himself...but still a 6 on 1 attack is not fair...if it would have just been 1 on 1 it would not be so bad.

MikeRaw

He didnt hang the motherfucking nooses. THAT WAS MONTHS BEFORE THIS SHIT HAPPENED!
The white guy said shit to the black guy about how he got beat up by a white kid at some point and talked some more shit and got his ass beat up.
So like I said, neither was right but talking trash doesnt compare to a 6 on 1...
And just incase you didnt understand (anyone) before...
THE PENALTY IS TOO HARSH BUT HE SHOULD STILL GET ONE.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know it was months before..hung in Aug..but that still dont mean the damn kid was different....I heard and read it was the same kid who helped hang them.

TheReckless00

He didnt hang the motherfucking nooses. THAT WAS MONTHS BEFORE THIS SHIT HAPPENED!
The white guy said shit to the black guy about how he got beat up by a white kid at some point and talked some more shit and got his ass beat up.
So like I said, neither was right but talking trash doesnt compare to a 6 on 1...
And just incase you didnt understand (anyone) before...
THE PENALTY IS TOO HARSH BUT HE SHOULD STILL GET ONE.

Really? he should get a sentence so I Suppose every guy that jumps a kid should be in jail, besides He was not "attacked simply because of the teasing". Justin Barker (white boy) taunted Bailey (black boy) and others about getting beat up; several witnesses say he used racial epithets to provoke Bailey. As Barker left the gym and went into the hallway, one person allegedly ran after him and threw a punch that hit Barker in the back of the head.

Previously on December 1, at a nearly all-white party, a couple of blacks students (invited by some of their white friends) tried to enter, but people at the door prevented their entry and a 22-year-old white man unexpectedly punched Robert Bailey as other whites on the scene also threw punches, kicks and allegedly threw beer bottles, which forced the luckily still-conscious Bailey and his friends to leave. This is the beating Justin Barker was mocking Bailey about.

The 22 year old white man was charged with simple battery and received probation.

The deadly weapon that the black kids used was a tennis shoe. One kid was tried as an adult for attempted manslaughter.

Come on, Justin Barker was required to go to a hospital as a precautionary measure. He went with friends to a school function that night and was fine. This was a high school fight. Should the 6 be punished? YES they should but let’s get real, did they really attempt murder? If yes, why weren’t the white kids and adults who attacked the black students arrested and tried as adults for the same thing. Their deadly weapons were bottles.

MikeRaw

^Good copy and paste there dickead.
Plus, I said the same thign.
And yes people who do gang beatings should be sent to jail and they are.
I never said they should be sentenced for attempted murder, if you read I said they SHOULDNT but should be charged for assault and maybe a bit of time in the sin bin. but not this long.
But as I said (if you read my post) he should be sentenced but NOT AS LOGN AS HE IS NOW.

And RKORockZ, no it was different kids. It was 3 students who are completely different people.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I agree with Reckless here...I aint no about that part til now but from reading this the white kids should be treid as adults on this one also...like the black students...I say if any jail time 5 years max imo.....a shoe...lol...wow.

MikeRaw

You guys have me looking like Im disagreeing with you here. Im on the same side as everyone who was protesting about the setence. Except, they were (some of them) trying to get the sentene completely dropped. I thinkthe tennis show thing was bogus and they used it to get the dude in more trouble. So I think punished for the assault but much less than there is now. Im doen repeating myself...
Goodbye thread.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If the black guys are going to be punished by the law instead of just the school, the white kid should too. When a fight gets started both participants are punished unless it's just a random attack. But this guy ran his mouth about something, and it's what caused it. So if one party is punished, the other should be too.

MikeRaw

Dude it wasnt a fight. You know what/ I am just gonna leave this thread for good. But so what if he ran his mouth? Its a part of life. Now I already said he should be punished as well for starting it and instigating but you cant give someone a huge punishment for trash talking (unless he was using racial slurs). Anyways, if you think its right to settle shit with 6 on 1, go ahead but it is a crime, jus shouldnt be as big of punishment.
Im done here (for the last time!)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
All I was saying is that they should all be suspended from school and that's it. No charges, no trials, no law. I'm not saying 6 vs 1 is ok, but they weren't trying to kill him. The guy had no serious injuries....he didn't break his nose, didn't lose any teeth, didn't get a concussion.....just some cuts and bruises. The other guys knew when to stop and all it was was a lesson to keep your mouth shut. It happens all of the time and if kids are going to be arrested everytime a physical altercation happens, 70% of the schools will be in court on assault charges. It only needs to be taken into the laws hands when the go to far....and they didn't.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Chuck, the white kid was bleeding out of his ears. He was knocked unconscous after the first punch, but they kept beating him. That all for saying he got beat up? Black kids there a little touchy IMO. If the black boy being made fun of had challenged the white kid to a fight, and then fought him 1 vs. 1, face to face, i would be fine. But a 6 vs. 1 jumping from behind, they deserve to be jailed, especially since they had a track record.

The white kids who attacked them at a party, also deserved to be jailed. I think the two parties should get the same punishment, they did the same crime.

White kid's who hung the nooses- Expelled, and something put on their record
Black Kid's who fought white Kid at gas station- Something on record. (All depends on who started fight, but i doubt 1 white kid at a gas station is going to start a fight with 6 black kids)

Something that sticks out to me, is the negativity of most Blacks:

White Kid punches Black- Hate Crime, he should be put in jail, black kid a hero
Black kid punches White- Self Defense, White kid hated, Black kid hero
Black group attacks White Kid- Nothing wrong with that, Black kids hero, blacks protest about sentencing.
White Group attacks Black Kids- Hate crime, rascism, all white kids hated, should be put in jail, Black kids heros

Thats what sticks out to me after reading the Jena 6 article, is how it seems the Blacks protesting in the city think like that. The mom of the boy who was jailed thought her boy did nothing wrong, and shouldn't be jailed.

Thats my two cents, and if anyone thinks i'm rascist after reading this, i'll have to kill you. Some of my best friends are black, my brother-in-law is black, so yeah, nice try.