Jena 6

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok ok I know this will cause alot of fighting most likely..but I want to know where everyone stands on this

IMO neither was in the right...but yall all know if it was the other was around yall would want the white kids in jail..

Great One

Meh, this is kinda dumb tbh, it's a complete different thing to make a gesture at something then actually do it and phsyically harm someone. This is in no way a matter of racism, imo, the African American kids deserved it.

MikeRaw

Dude, what do you mean neither was in the right? The white guy didnt attack anyone? Unless you mean the nooses which was TOTALLY different.
However, for this... I think that they SHOULD be punished but not what the one remaining dude has now which would keep him in jail through alot of his adulthood as well.
But with this whole thing, due to the sentence he was given, everyone is rioting around him and cheering him on, but they have almost turned on the white guy and acted like the kid who is being sentenced had done nothign wrong.
I think he should definately be punished and spend a few years (no more than 5) in the sin bin, but the thing he has now is a bit excessive.
Because, while the punishment he has now is harsh, so was what he did...

Great One

I agree, the punishment is probably the only thing that could arguably be a little excessive, but then again he got charged for a ridiculous amout of felonies and that kid was pretty fucked up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IMO if the black kids are in trouble then the white kids who hung the nooses should be 2....and I am white so dont think I am black and taking up for the black people cause I am taking no one side here..

MikeRaw

The white kids who hung the nooses werent even related to this thing. It was 2-3 months before, they just bring it up to mention the racism in that town.
Also, maybe they should, but it wasnt anywhere near the same as an assault.

Rell

Reaction score
Like you said, both sides were wrong. It was very disrespectful for the Caucasian kids to hang a noose from the tree, and it was ignorant for the African American kids to retaliate the way they did. I ignore racism. I know it still exist, but it can only cause harm if you allow it, unless its physical, but thats another situation.

MikeRaw

What does noone get? The reason the black kids attacked the white guy was because the white guy was making fun of the black students for getting beat up... The noose hanging was a completely different thing from different students in a different month... Not related to this incident!
Anyways, as I said, the white student (th eone who got beat) was wrong, somewhat, in the way he talked to them about one of them getting beat up. Although thats not even that bad as people talk shit all the time, he still did it. But the black kidswere very wrong in what they did.
So as Ive said before, he (the black student) should be sentenced for a less sentence than he has now because right now its too large. But he should still get a big sentence.
To me it has nothing to do with what colour he is, but for what he did, it cant be let go but I dont think he should be in jail for as long as he is. So they should lessen it a bit.
But ya, the noose incident was totally different...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The only thing I can say is that the punishment doesn't fit the crime. They're all assholes, but they shouldn't even be locked up for this, let alone as long as they are going to be. Kids get their ass beat all the time, this is just a lesson to people. Let a fight end naturally and let that be the end of it.

MikeRaw

No Chuck, this wasnt a fight. The kid was jumped and by 6 people. They then stood on his head, kicked his face, jumped on him, punched him and everything. So know, the punishment doesnt fit the crime, but there has to be some punishment cause sorry, but this isnt a regular fight.
But again, this punishment ight now is ridiculous and too much. Just lessen it a bit and itd be fine becaause there needs to be something

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Dude was released from the hospital after 2 hours. They didn't do much damage. He can sue for medical bills and then he can have a group of his friends whoop their asses.

What do you expect when you run your mouth to people. You can't just go around talking shit and then get all pissy when it bites you in the ass. He needed to be taught a lesson.

Don't start no shit, there won't be no shit.

MikeRaw

If tats how you want to look at it thats fine. But Im not going to debate if the law where you cant justy go randomly jump people is a good law or not, but it happens to be a law and seeing as this guy broke it, he will have to serve a penalty. That doesnt mean it should be as long as it is, but IMO it should be something...

Rell

Reaction score
Mike you seem pretty hell bent on making the white kids into saints...

Nothing I say is going to change anything so I think I'll drop this topic for now

MikeRaw

I never said the white kid was a saint at all uddy.
And if your trying to say Im racist, thats just Blue.
However, if you read the damn posts, I said its still bad for the noose thing, but its a complete different incident tha shouldnt be tied into this. But I never said it was good. And as for the one who got attacked, I said that both were wrong the group for the attacks and the white guy for running his mouth) but the assault was alot worse...

Rell

Reaction score
Mike your a bit defensive, makes me wonder :shifty: