Jeff's Promise

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will Jeff get suspended ever again?

• Yes, he will get suspended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is a changed and will not get suspended

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aznality

Reaction score
He knows he has made his mistakes. I don't think he'll do it again.

-TJ-

The promise made by him can neve be wrong cuz if Jeff ever fucks up again, he'll be released. That's the 3rd offense.

Now Jeff needs to pull together cuase he's right there to be WWE champion soon after WM 25

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think he learned his lesson and i really hope he get back on drugs... he can smoke all the weed he wants but nothing else...

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
jeff i think is pulling a hbk. remember when hbk had that drug prob. he left and came back clean, changed his life after the cookie incident with his son (heartbreak & triumpt dvd) and i think that jeff will be following suit, jeff had the biggest push of his career, triple h put him over and he pinned him cleany (how many ppl can say they did that this day and age), had wwe title match at the rumble, then last 1 in the chamber at No Way Out, and suposibly going to WM and what im sure everybody thinks would have won the MITB, and im sure HED be the world champ right now, and i bet wouldnt be a fluke champ. Now he gets suspended, push is gone, loses IC title, house burns down, AND his dog dies, and if im not mistaken that all happen within 7 days, thats gotta be hard, and a huge reality check. they say everything happens for a reason and i guess the only thing to get him back on track was for him to be on his last strike and have all this happen, its a rough way i know, but i think hardy will be true to his word, and be off drugs, stay clean and cont. that career to be a world champ in the wwe

chessarmy

Anybody who was addicted to drugs and says that they are going to stop never really ends up stopping. Unless this was more of a "shoot" style interview, then I think Hardy will definitely get suspended at least one more time during whatever is left of his career

Reaction score
Jeff won't get a third strike becuase he'll be fired and miss out on the WWE Title

Moonlight Drive

Isn't that what everybody says? Smokers and druggies after they quit, although many go back onto it?

Personally, i don't think he will manage to not get caught out again. What MVP said I really think hit the nail on the head, Jeff knows if he gets released TNA will jump on him and give him a Main Event push

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll say it again. There is no way in hell that even if Jeff gets a third and gets fired, that he won't be rehired like three months later.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You have too much faith in the WWE and their wellness policy. Its just a PR move, and the media hasn't paid any attention to the WWE since the suspension of the 10 a few months back, and as long as the media isn't paying attention, Vince will do what's right for his pocket book.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i know your an Admin but no double posting