Jeff Will Never...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

...win the WWE/World Championship in the WWE. They just won't let him, even if he is "clean" they still wouldn't put the title on someone who has the same past as he's had. It's obvious becuase WWE put the title on CM Punk, who, of course, is straight edge. It seems that the WWE is heading toward the more family friendly wrestlers with a clean past.

Maybe WWE would've given Jeff a chance earlier this year at Mania, where he would win Money in the Bank, but of course, he probably ruined his last chance by fucking up and doing drugs. After that, I'm pretty sure Vince lost hope in Jeff, I think the move to Smackdown was a punishment, and imo, he won't even get a pinfall in the Scramble match at Unforgiven.

As much as everyone would like to see Jeff win the WWE/World Championship someday (I don't want to see him win it...I don't think it would be a great move) it's never happening because Jeff...so when all of the Jeff Hardy marks complain about how Hardy never won the WWE/World Championship...they have no one to blame but Jeff. As Vince McMahon would say, Jeff screwed Jeff.

J

Proof that turning your life around can get you the title run you deserve: Randy Orton.

MikeRaw

I don;t agree travis.
Firstly, Jeff was the one who was supposed to win MITB before getting suspended anyways, so therefore, he would've been the WHC champ right now, so that alone puts your argument to rest. because even before that he had had drug problems, but they still wanted him to give him the belt.
Then, ontop of that, if they were going for full out family friendliness and not putting it ion Jeff, he wouldn't stay as a face right now.

But really, I think he will win the WHC or WWE title soon, because he's huge on SD now with Edge gone for a while, and Taker doing other stuff, and I don't think the drug stuff is an issue.

Travis40

I don;t agree travis.
Firstly, Jeff was the one who was supposed to win MITB before getting suspended anyways, so therefore, he would've been the WHC champ right now, so that alone puts your argument to rest. because even before that he had had drug problems, but they still wanted him to give him the belt.
Then, ontop of that, if they were going for full out family friendliness and not putting it ion Jeff, he wouldn't stay as a face right now.

But really, I think he will win the WHC or WWE title soon, because he's huge on SD now with Edge gone for a while, and Taker doing other stuff, and I don't think the drug stuff is an issue.

That's my whole point of the thread, I never said they wouldn't put the title on him before his last suspension...I said that his last suspension was the thing that probably killed his chances to ever win a WWE/World Title.

What does Jeff staying face have to do with anything in here? They could still turn him heel and he'd never win a WWE Title.

And to J Dawg....Randy Orton is 300x better than Jeff Hardy, Orton knows how to work a crowd, he's just a natural wrestler...he knows exactly what camera to look at, he can just draw natural heat my giving the crowd a look, he rarely yells at the crowd and gets cheap heat. Orton has better mic skills...even though some people don't like him on the mic, he's great compared to Jeff....

Jeff not being as talented as Orton doesn't help him either....plus Orton never had a long history with drugs and alchohol, Orton never got fired for drugs, Jeff has.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I agree, TARvis :gun_rifle: and I dont think he should get a chance unless he does a shoot where he saves a kid from an oncoming train that is all done ON RAW. Because if its on SD, no one will care.

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
i totally disagree with all of you i think jeff will win the wwe/whc soon. Because he has determination. And I would love to see Jeff Hardy on top of SD

J

i totally disagree with all of you i think jeff will win the wwe/whc soon. Because he has determination. And I would love to see Jeff Hardy on top of SD

Then actually you don't disagree with all of us. You agree with MikeRaw and I cause we felt the same way.

seX-Power

imo, jeff hardy will win a major championship but i see it being a pitiful reign. unless they can finetune his mic skills and technical skills then i see him getting only a 1 month/1 day or even a 10 minute reign (HHH) to keep the marks happy.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I won't say too much as to not cause any arguing, but in my opinion, i think there's still a good chance that sometime down the road, even with what has happened, that Jeff will win one of the big titles.

TakeshiXkun

Reaction score
well he might in the future if hes still in WWE.maybe a punishment for a year.

Reaction score
Man, I'm really torn here. TNA wanted to invest in him but never could because he was so unreliable. It's more of the same since he came back. I like him a lot. He'll do anything to create an exciting match for the fans. Maybe he could get one of those cheap one month reigns as a test.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I am not a big Jeff fan so if he does not get the title then it would not bother me and probably give me some gratification that being just a spot monkey will not get you over on the biggest stage!

That being said, did Randy Orton and Edge not previously take the same rout as mr Hardy???????? they are doing not to badly in the E

Austin_316

Reaction score
Hold on he may have done drugs but he has come back to prove himself once again to Vince and everyone what an accomplished wrestler he has become over the years. I think he does deserve to become wwe/world champ one day because it wouldnt be fair on him as Booker T was world champ and he is an ex con, get my drift?