Jeff Jarrett uses GFW to sell pyramid scheme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Is GFW still a thing? I thought it died in a baseball stadium.
Does the odd show in the UK, and small water towns in PA. Taped a set of TV episodes and supposedly inked a TV deal in New Zealand and some small African country.

It's quickly gone from Wrestling company to inside joke/legend

Reactions: seabs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The best part of this is how the "GFW Brand" is going to sell gold. Awesome.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not even going to pretend I know what a pyramid scheme is but I saw this on Reddit and it linked to some random dodgy scam website so I'll just LOLGFW.

I feel dirty now.

But seriously, what the fuck is GFW gonna do now? :sheamful:

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm not even going to pretend I know what a pyramid scheme is but I saw this on Reddit and it linked to some random dodgy scam website so I'll just LOLGFW.

I feel dirty now.

But seriously, what the fuck is GFW gonna do now? :sheamful:
A pyramid scheme is a scam. Someone recruits you into this financial plan where you in turn have to recruit other people, the more people you get to sign up the more money you make.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Penn and Teller (well Penn at least) summed it up pretty well and explained why it's such a scam. If each person recruits 15 people you end up with everyone in the world after 9 levels.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
A pyramid scheme is a scam. Someone recruits you into this financial plan where you in turn have to recruit other people, the more people you get to sign up the more money you make.
Oh right, haha, I should've known. Wow, JJ is getting desperate, isn't he?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Does the odd show in the UK, and small water towns in PA. Taped a set of TV episodes and supposedly inked a TV deal in New Zealand and some small African country.

It's quickly gone from Wrestling company to inside joke/legend
They run a lot of events. They run tours of certain areas throughout a month. Right now they are in Tennessee/the south, and later this month their heading over to Germany. Next month their heading for New York/North East and in May they are going for Southern Illinois.

I have a lot of respect for them, tbh. They may have over shot it, but the fact that they are touring at such a small level shows their ambition.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Lol where in TN. Lemme do a live report. Please.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Reaction score
They run a lot of events. They run tours of certain areas throughout a month. Right now they are in Tennessee/the south, and later this month their heading over to Germany. Next month their heading for New York/North East and in May they are going for Southern Illinois.

I have a lot of respect for them, tbh. They may have over shot it, but the fact that they are touring at such a small level shows their ambition.
You know they don't actually run those shows right?