Jeff Jarrett to be Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Congrats to Jeff Jarrett.. I don't care what anyone says about Jeff not being a draw.. I've always liked Jeff and couldn't be happier about this news.

Great post. Agree totally

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think Vince should induct him... he carries a guitar up on stage after his introduction.. and just smashes it over Vince's head then walks away.

That would be so great!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I think Vince should induct him... he carries a guitar up on stage after his introduction.. and just smashes it over Vince's head then walks away.

That would be so great!

Marry me.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Karen has another chance to ask Braun for a autograph.

Also can't wait for the TNA chants. There will be a tna chant, I would bet money on that.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Wow...this is kind of shocking considering the entire:
"Holding the Intercontinental title hostage for a huge
paycheck so he'd actually put Chyna over before
leaving" rumor.

But I will admit this is pretty cool...maybe he'll score
the SmackDown GM role when Daniel Bryan finally
takes his leave.

Also Jim Cornette should induct him.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wow...this is kind of shocking considering the entire:
"Holding the Intercontinental title hostage for a huge
paycheck so he'd actually put Chyna over before
leaving" rumor.

But I will admit this is pretty cool...maybe he'll score
the SmackDown GM role when Daniel Bryan finally
takes his leave.

Also Jim Cornette should induct him.

I'd love to see that. Both the GM idea and agree with Cornette inducting him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh, and you know, like I said earlier, WWE has done a wonderful job the past years burying the hatchet. With the Warrior, Bruno Sammartino, Alundra Blayze.. it's not a surprise that they would make amends with Jarrett.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Great to see Jeff get induction. I never watched much of his wrestling or anything but when he was in charge of Impact after the GFW merger, it was really the better product on TV. It's a shame that he got fired from there, but if this means he could perhaps be involved with WWE and maybe the creative? Then I'd be down with that!

I could totally see him as the replacement GM for DB like mentioned. But Vince inducting him would be pretty cool.

Nice to see those hatchets get buried.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He was in WWE before. He was an IC Champ. But I am more referring to not expecting he'd be in good enough graces yet to be in the Hall of Fame. Especially since he has attempted Lawsuits against WWE previously, I think even one last year.

Okay I understand more what you meant here. I said that there were people who had never been in WWE who were in the HOF, but I wasn't saying that to refer to JJ. I was referring to the fact that he founded WWE's major competitor in the mid 2000s. I was trying to say that yeah, he was opposed to WWE but WWE has inducted other competitors into their HOF. Verne Gagne was a competitor. If someone who had never been in the WWE at all and was a competitor could be in the HOF, then JJ could be in it. That was what I meant.