Jeff Jarrett to be Inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I know a lot of you won't like this or care, but Jeff Jarrett is my second favorite wrestler of all time. It's been so long since he has done anything with WWE. I personally think he deserves this and I am very happy for Jeff Jarrett.

In addition to WWE, he has done a lot for wrestling. I was a huge TNA guy when he was first running it. He gave me another option from WWE that was sometimes much better.

Jeff Jarrett Announced For WWE Hall Of Fame - WrestlingInc.com

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
jeff-jarrett-guitar-shot-beetlejuice.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The man who enjoys Slapping Nuts in the Hall of Fame? The man who made WWE's most recent competitor and held McMahon up for money?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The man who enjoys Slapping Nuts in the Hall of Fame? The man who made WWE's most recent competitor and held McMahon up for money?

There are plenty of people in the HOF who have never even been in WWE. They like to see it as encompassing wrestling and he has done a lot for wrestling.

Besides, slapping nuts is fun. I do it all the time whenever someone is around

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
There are plenty of people in the HOF who have never even been in WWE. They like to see it as encompassing wrestling and he has done a lot for wrestling.

Besides, slapping nuts is fun. I do it all the time whenever someone is around

He was in WWE before. He was an IC Champ. But I am more referring to not expecting he'd be in good enough graces yet to be in the Hall of Fame. Especially since he has attempted Lawsuits against WWE previously, I think even one last year.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
J e double f. J a double r e double t. Jeff Jarrett! Double J! Lol is Tennessee Lee still alive?
So I looked and it looks as if he is. Definitely needs to induct double j into the hof

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He was in WWE before. He was an IC Champ. But I am more referring to not expecting he'd be in good enough graces yet to be in the Hall of Fame. Especially since he has attempted Lawsuits against WWE previously, I think even one last year.

I'm quite aware of that. Don't forget I'm old and have been watching WWE since the 80s. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:I've followed Jeff Jarrett since he was in the USWA and was the second most popular wrestler there after Jerry Lawler. And I was excited when he was in WWE and he was a 6 time IC champ, he was European champ and he was tag champs with the great Owen Hart. One of the most heartbreaking momentsof my life was watching Jarrett cry on Raw is Owen. So, there's not much about Jarrett that anyone can tell me. (and don't take this post like I'm being defensive... it seems like it came across that way, but I am just honestly being excited).

If the Ultimate Warrior can get into the HOF and Bischoff can work for the WWE, it's no surprise that Jarrett eventually got in. And honestly, it probably has a lot to do with him getting fired from Impact. The timing is very interesting.

It would be cool if they got Dixie Carter to induct him lol. I hate her, actually, but that would be a moment.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
J e double f. J a double r e double t. Jeff Jarrett! Double J! Lol is Tennessee Lee still alive?
So I looked and it looks as if he is. Definitely needs to induct double j into the hof

Colonel Parker! Haha they could have done a lot better with him and JJ in WWE. They wasted a good pairing.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
This is the last person I'd ever expect in the hall of fame. Like, legitimately thought Benoit would have better odds, and that's a 1/10^infinity chance. I guess it's true, anything can happen in WWE

Reactions: Jacob Fox

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Congrats to Jeff Jarrett.. I don't care what anyone says about Jeff not being a draw.. I've always liked Jeff and couldn't be happier about this news.