Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
jeffhardy5rr7.jpg

nothin special i know lol but wot u think neway :p

JC Punk

Reaction score
Maybe use the text u used on the edge sig and take away the SD! logo and blend jeff in a lil also. U can also try putting in some c4ds to make it look even better. Overall 6/10

Dre

Reaction score
A good background would of worked, Needs a different font, PSD should be a little bit blended in.

7/10

Wrestling Station

If you want to improve your skills.. then take my advice here..
1- Try different challenges (not always same thing, same color, same w/e..).
2- Dont make so many graphical work in a short period of time. Let your mind and thoughts get deaper.
3- Look for others' work around the forum, this will give you more creativity.
4- AND READ THE RULES!! you already exceeded the amount of signatures in a week time in the gfx showroom section! LOL.

Wrestling Station

icon4.gif
Showroom rules - UPDATED Apr 13th
Read carefully.

Rules:

1. No ripping, anyone caught stealing work and claiming it as they're own will be banned.

2. No Spam Rates!! This section is not just for you to up your post count! so no more "OMG 10/10" but at the same time no more "Thats Crap I Hate It" The showroom is here to help people improve, Your rate must now explain your reasons for your rate. If I feel you have not been rating properly you will receive a warning via PM, 3 warnings will result in an Infraction.

3. Do not abuse the GFXers. This doesn't mean don't tell them what you really think of their piece if you don't like a piece please say, as people will not improve without criticism, but what this means is no "Your shit, give up at life" ect ect. Again 3 warnings will result in an Infraction

4. Do not bump old threads.

5. Do not create more than 2 threads per week.

6. Do not post a piece that's being used in an active GFX battle.

Note: About ripping, if you found out that somebody on the site is ripping, please PM the GFX mod with all the info.

link to that thread.. http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16651

you made more than two already in one week. Got it?