Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GomerPyle

Reaction score
Fooled around with gradients and blending options. One focal pic, and colors I used were Purple and Black, based on his return attire from RAW. Please give some tips on what I can improve on and such. The text I feel fits the color scheme, but could be the wrong font, who knows. Anyways, rate/hate/appreciate.

348r7tz.png

Reaction score
i like that you have been fooling around, sometimes its better to do that than try to make sigs and shit, when i started off i used to spend days just fooling around photoshop and every now and then ill find some effect tht i like and ill use it in my sig. Now on to ur sig, never use a stroke when u use a grungy font, infact never use a grungy font. it would have been better if u got some sort of texture and put it in the background

GomerPyle

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I knew the font was gonna be iffy, but I downloaded some fonts I wanted to try out. The background is bland, I know. I wanted to somehow fuse those two pics together, to make a more professional feel. Thanks for the tips.