Jeff Hardy Suspension Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I knew this thread title would get all the Hardy fans in here. So to all of you hardy fans: LOL
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/jeffhardysuspended
STAMFORD, Conn. – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy

HAHAHA Well everybody say goodbye to Jeff Hardy's career.

I wanna say it's a shame but it's not, this guy is stale limited and over rated. He just went from being the potential main eventer favourite expecting to win MITB who's had a lengthy intercontinental title reign to losing cleanly to Jericho on Raw. Titleless and now on top of not going to WM he's suspended for 60 days.

Everyone wave goodbye to Jeff's career with me.

Wrestling Station

umm.. i think its a wrong section.. AGAIN >_>

what happend to Mr wise guy? this should be in the news spoilers section.

C4

No wonder they made Chris Jericho loose to Hardy so cleanly for the Championship. WWE planned that they would make Jeff Hardy win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match this year, damn! That means Jeff Hardy comes back in June and becomes a jobber then maybe... just maybe at WrestleMania 25 he wins the Money in the Bank and by 2010 wins the WWE Championship, huh? :shocked: What am I saying?

Airfixx

If that's true then it sounds like it's game over to me....

I'd guess he's had far too much of a push recently to fuck it up and expect another push somewhen soon down the line when he returns.

With Jeff ,these things are usually 'recreational' (I'm guessing ganja), right?

kingovkings

Reaction score
Shame he was getting a HUGE push and was in line for a title shot and possible title run in the not 2 diststance future, never mind guess it back 2 trips cena orton fighting for title runs maybe if umaga stays on raw they will give him a big push and put him in title picture who knows

Adampro123

Reaction score
Shame for jeff. i thought for sure he would win money in the bank. now i really don't know who is going to win it.

Reaction score
the best and worst thing they can do right now is have Kennedy win it and do what he said he would.....challenge that same night....and win it from whoever

Soulpower

Jeff Hardy can go fuck himself for all I care. The dude has gotten over by doing flips from high places (AND NOTHING ELSE). Yet, despite having more fans than most wrestlers could only dream off, the idiot decides to throw it all away.

GG, Jeff. Way to prove everyone right! And people were asking themselves "Why doesn't Jeff Hardy get a title run?"

That's why... The dude's an idiot that couldn't care less about the business and the fans.

Reaction score
Well good get rid of him ur presious jeff hardy and get ready to hear ur winner of the money in the bank Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedy

Adampro123

Reaction score
Jeff Hardy can go fuck himself for all I care. The dude has gotten over by doing flips from high places (AND NOTHING ELSE). Yet, despite having more fans than most wrestlers could only dream off, the idiot decides to throw it all away.

GG, Jeff. Way to prove everyone right! And people were asking themselves "Why doesn't Jeff Hardy get a title run?"

That's why... The dude's an idiot that couldn't care less about the business and the fans.

Well you gotta admit he has improved a bit in the ring and has managed to have some good matches with people.

but i see your point he fucked his self over in the biggest push of his life.

Reaction score
It's a bit of a shame to see this happen. Jeff was on a good run, and deserved to win MiTB, imo. Sure he has been a spot-monkey for most of his career, but recently I think they've changed his game plan slightly to make his a viable competitor.

With winning the MiTB and a few more months of pushing, Jeff could've been the next WHC/WWE Champ. but too bad now.

And god no, do not, DO NOT make Kennedy 2 time MiTB winner. The guy hasn't done anything in the near future to get it for a second time, let a lone a first time.

Beer Money Army

meh.. he was pretty limited.. he won't be an big lost to me for 60 Days. Matt > Jeff

Hopefully Y2J or MVP will get MITB now...

csi24/3:16

Reaction score
It's a shame for Jeff Hardy, he was looking to make a nice run against who ever wins the championship at Mania. Go Y2J in the MITB, I hope he wins and gets the shot that he really deserves. Maybe they'll get Jericho to drop the IC title or something so he can really go after the WWE Championship

Maxi

Reaction score
i think its kennedys time, and hopefully as a babyface in the company.