JEFF HARDY SIGNED WITH TNA ...BROTHER!!! 01/05/09

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

http://twitter.com/TheShannonBrand

Shannon Moore says him and Jeff are going to meet Hulk Hogan BROTHER!!!

01/05/09 UPDATE

According to PWTorch.com it is now confirmed that Jeff Hardy has signed a deal to work a regular TNA schedule. Hardy told TNA co-workers that the organization's schedule fits his lifestyle better than WWE's grueling full-time schedule.

Also, following last night's Impact, Homicide said on the "Right After Wrestling" radio program he expects to feud with Hardy, saying:

"Anything could change and I could do something else or Jeff could do something else at the TV tapings on Tuesday, and I think it would be a great match-up of Jeff Hardy vs. Homicide. I'm really hoping it will happen."

It's official dudes

Great One

For once I kinda feel like Jeff is a scumbag for ditching the WWE. I mean they made him who he is 100%... he owes them everything and he fucked them over with the drugs. But then again, I could careless because if he really goes that'd be 10x better than him going back to WWE (would be their biggest drawing wrestler yet), so sweet.

noumenon

It sounds like they're interested in Shannon and Jeff is going along for the ride.

Although I'm sure Hogan is going to try his hardest to snag Jeff.

LKP

Good signings. TNA really want to impress and i think getting Ken Anderson and Rvd now could be a good move for tna. Well done hogan if he gets all of them.

xtremebadass

I am telling you TNA will whip out Jeff Hardy a couple minutes before Raw goes on the air just to fuck Vince and Bret over.

Jeff Hardy does a shoot promo in the ring. That would kick ass.

noumenon

Jeff is honestly the biggest person they could sign at this point short of getting fuckin Cena himself.

LKP

True man.

Is Tna starting 1 hour before raw? If so that would be great.

xtremebadass

idk how TNA could fit all these guys in on one show. I bet they will have another battle royal like they did on the first episode of TNA with all the guys goin to TNA.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It sounds like they're interested in Shannon and Jeff is going along for the ride.

Although I'm sure Hogan is going to try his hardest to snag Jeff.

Agreed with noumenon. I don't see Jeff going to prison but I also don't see him signing with anyone until he's clear of his charges.

I am telling you TNA will whip out Jeff Hardy a couple minutes before Raw goes on the air just to fuck Vince and Bret over.

Jeff Hardy does a shoot promo in the ring. That would kick ass.

What is he going to shoot on? WWE wouldn't let me smoke meth and work? If anyone has been treated ridiculously well by Vince and company it's Jeff Hardy.

Calling it now. Not going to happen. Shannon Moore will show up, probably due to him being on the Hulkamania tour but Jeff, no.

xtremebadass

idk wtf he would shoot on, the crowd will eat up anything that comes out of his mouth lol

LKP

Moore will just mention after a few weeks of jeff being free of charges HE is coming to tna. Prob TNA impact after WM26.

noumenon

Jeff will be backstage, or at most they'll give him a front row seat and show him during the show.

Jeff was already advised to lay low while all of this shit is going down so I seriously doubt well see any real involvement from him in any wrestling company. Though Hogan may initiate talks for him when he is ready to work again.

xtremebadass

Hulk Hogan knows no financial boundaries, he will offer his robotic leg for jeff for him to go to TNA lol

noumenon

Uh...actually TNA unlike WWE has financial boundaries...that's one of their major problems. I'm sure his divorce would disagree with your statement.
The highest paid guy on TNA's card makes around 500,000 a year... around what a WWE upper mid-carder makes.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
The affect of Jeff going back to TNA if in fact that does happen might not be immediate, but it sure would be big in the long run given he stays and does well for himself and the promotion.