Jeff Hardy Signature (Phenom spazzes out! Read here!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
JeffHardyMinisig.jpg
My best so far. I made it average sig size but looked better like this.

Reaction score
put some more light in your sigs every sig i have seen from you has been dark
and this sig is pretty plain 3/10

Phenom

Reaction score
I don't give a fuck what you think. Anyone else? This is why you have -100+ negative rep man. I understand a 7/10 but your score is just too crazy. You obviously don't understand what's good, whats pretty good and whats not.

I found out that dark sigs give bring bright lights more attention.

Reaction score
I don't give a fuck what you think. Anyone else? This is why you have -100+ negative rep man. I understand a 7/10 but your score is just too crazy. You obviously don't understand what's good, whats pretty good and whats not.

i want low rep :) plus the main reason i have low rep is coz bkb dosnt like me :)
and you think that sig deserves a 7/10 anyone who gives it any higher than 5/10 is mental
the sig is just to plain

seX-Power

I think alter bridge is right as many of your sigs are dark and you cant keep doing that forever. Good siganture though, but the yellow effect of Jeff Hardy looks very awkward. 6/10, and it would be 7.5/10 if it was a new style from you.

CT Styles

Phenom said:

Get the fuck over yourself. There's no need to start swearing and abusing just because you're the only one that thinks this signature is awesome.

I'm going to be honest, I hate it.

The blending looks horrible, the blurring thing you have going on with his arms and hair or whatever doesn't make sense and looks shit. The background just looks like a brush that's been spread a bit and has motion blur on it a little.

Try and fix everything in some way.

2/10

Phenom

Reaction score
Get the fuck over yourself. There's no need to start swearing and abusing just because you're the only one that thinks this signature is awesome.

I'm going to be honest, I hate it.

The blending looks horrible, the blurring thing you have going on with his arms and hair or whatever doesn't make sense and looks shit. The background just looks like a brush that's been spread a bit and has motion blur on it a little.

Try and fix everything in some way.

2/10

Thanks. I suck at making sigs. You just made my day. Just what I wanted....
I do admit I got a little too angry but I just thought that was unfair. The last thing I want is to have people hating on me. I didn't mean to be like that, man. Don't be so harsh just because I made one little mistake. I apologize to alterbridge, too.

seX-Power

lolwut? are you being sarcastic or trying to gain pity? i overrated your sig imo, and stop hating opinions of others just because they're negative

Phenom

Reaction score
Alright, thanks for all of the inputs. I'll try to do better...

edit: This never happened, lol. I was trying to make a point in my post but...yeah.

seX-Power

Advice from X-Power- Be the bigger man and embrace opinions whether you feel them good or bad.

Phenom

Reaction score
^Amen and....

Just to clarify a few things, please don't make me look like somebody who doesn't know a thing about being level-headed. Don't get me wrong here. I do nothing for the purpose of getting pity from someone here, or in any other place. For my first post, it seemed odd to me that he rated my sig extremely low. He's been doing that for some sigs I've done now. I might have misused a few words or two but I never meant for this to happen. As for my second post, again, if you knew me well you'd know I'm not the kind of person to do something that is meant to get pity from someone else. All I was trying to say was, that I might have went a little too far, but I found it somewhat rude for CT Styles to say some of the things he said. Again, I want no pity. I just want people to see it how I see it. I am in no way looking to gain fame in here for being the ignorant one who doesn't accept negative feedback, thus making me start building bad rep. I'm close to sure that at the least, one of you is going to reply and go against my view of this. I just wanted to clarify a few things and hope I don't cause any further trouble.

-Phenom

CT Styles

You said:
I don't give a fuck what you think.

It's all about what he thinks. You've asked for this to be rated.

I understand a 7/10 but your score is just too crazy. You obviously don't understand what's good, whats pretty good and whats not.

It's his opinion. Once again, it's what he thinks of the sig. You've requested for this to be rated. That is also ignorant, expecting it to be 7/10.

But whatever.

Phenom

Reaction score
It's all about what he thinks. You've asked for this to be rated.

It's his opinion. Once again, it's what he thinks of the sig. You've requested for this to be rated. That is also ignorant, expecting it to be 7/10.

But whatever.

Yes, and I already had a say in what I said there. :mushy: